Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fightstuff UK

I dealt with Fightstuff before, prompt response to emails and updates on where my order is at. John is a nice guy and I always got my stuff in a week, never any longer than that.

I have tried ordering with Fightstuff and it has been a nightmare. Been waiting 8 weeks for a pair of Twins boxing gloves, did think when l put the order in that it was a UK company they were coming from but now l realise they were coming from Thailand. Have been emailing to try and find out were they are John Barwell has been contacting very slowly, first gave me a tracking number for Singapore Post who sadi they have been delivered but could not give me a proof of delivery. Was told a replacement pair would be sent out twice but still nothing has arrived. Then heard they had been returned to Thailand as they could not be delivered bu Royal Mail, even though it was to a business address were someone is always there. Askes for a refund but told weeks ago they had been sent out again, still not recieved anything so asked again for a refund as l was buying from else were now, told l could have a refund and it had been completed, then told no can't have a refund untill they are returned as there company policey only gives refunds on returned goods. So l have waited 8 weeks and now have to wait to get them which l dont know when this will happen then pay to return the bloody things, wait whilst they process the refund before l get any thing back! As far as customer service this company l feel has let me down and has just been fobbing me off lies, and l wont be using them ever again.

I have been waiting on a pair of Top King gloves since 29.03.11, but I had a look around and know they come from Thailand so there is no rush to get them immediately otherwise I would be screwing. I have kept up my emails and have had consistent helpful replies and they seem like a great company from what I have read they just have some logistics issues!! But I was told 11 days ago it would be within 10 days until I recieved them.. still havent..
    Ninja

Finally took delivery today ! If it is just a logistics problem then they need to look at this area of the business as it is letting them down.

These are by far THE WORST company I have ever used for ANY item I have bought off of the internet, I strongly recommend against using them. Thank god for fightshop.com they are a joy to deal with and never any problems!!
    Ninja

the top king gear may be top notch but the delivery and customer service is probably the worst around, they tols me my stuff would take max 20 days i'm now on a month still no sign. Can't get to speak to anyone as they never pick up phone, and there is a thread on sherdog that realy makes me concerned. There are people on there who have waited 3 months +. I feel a complete dickhead for not reserching the company more before ordering, if i did i definatly would not have used them and would strongley recomend people stay clear. As far as i can make out this John fella just blags people. I'm not been funny but i send parcels to my relative in australia and they don't take anywere near this amount of time to be delivered. the worst thing is they charged me 17 postage stear clear i say.

what i forgot to say is that they are telling people on there facebook site that they deliver to the uk in around 1 weeek!

Ive orderd of them before twice, there service is crap an the owner's a TIT id rather do withough than buy from them again. Now i buy my top king from www.fightstoremma.com and ive never had a problem and the one time they didn't have somthing in stock they got straight back to me an i got somthing else within a couple of days. Top gear equipment's brilliant.
    www.KAOBON.com www.AUTOSTYLEALLOYWHEELS.CO.UK www.BODYFUEL.COM www.ASSECURITYLIMITED.COM

muaythaichampion are far better and ship from thailand fast

Fightstuff are a heap of shit, do not think I actually got my money back from them but I am beyond giving a shit.
    Ninja