Thread: Latest Cage Warriors 40 News, Card, and Ticket Info

Default Latest Cage Warriors 40 News, Card, and Ticket Info

The Cage Warriors Fighting Championship returns to London for their first show of their 2011 campaign on February 26th, as the famous HMV Forum in Kentish Town, North London plays host to another top quality Cage Warriors event.

This will be the third Cage Warriors event since the long running UK based MMA promotion was taken over last summer. Already the new team have shown their intent with two highly produced shows which saw a mix of top US, UK and European talent do battle inside the CWFC cage.

The February 26th event is no different and is headlined by arguably the biggest women's fight in UK and European MMA history. As the BodogFIGHT, Elite XC and Bellator FC veteran Rosi "The Surgeon" Sexton (11-2) takes on the Japanese based American, Strikeforce veteran Roxanne Modafferi (15-6) in a 'Super Flyweight' Bout, matched at 125lbs/ 56.7kg.

For more info go to http://www.cagewarriors.com/article.php?id=555

Whilst you can buy tickets for this event at http://www.cagewarriors.com/tickets.php

And you can check out our facebook page here

And visit our Twitter page at www.twitter.com/CageWarriors

Should be an AWESOME card... Top three fights are of a very, very high standard and can't wait to see how they all turn out! WARR CW!
    Dean Parr, owner of BritMMA.co.uk...Check it out!!!!

Loving the women's fight. Also excited to see Isakkson back in Cage Warriors.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

Thanks guys, i'm really happy with how the show is looking and i'm sure it's gonna turn some heads

I so want to go to this, I even have clearance from the bread-knife but am waiting confirmation that my partner in crime (R.Butler) is coming along, otherwise I'll be billy-no-mates
    Gary.

Doesn't have a signature anymore

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnfitOne View Post
    I so want to go to this, I even have clearance from the bread-knife but am waiting confirmation that my partner in crime (R.Butler) is coming along, otherwise I'll be billy-no-mates
    There will be people you know there mate

What a truly magnificent card! cant wait!
    Professional MMA Referee www.mmaofficials.co.uk

Cagewarriors 40 just got even more awesome
    Gary.

Doesn't have a signature anymore

Now that`s a really good card.
    If you love fighting you can never really lose!!!!!
    www.southcoastsubmissions.co.uk
    www.gym01.com

Managing Editor
    MMA Spot.net