Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: WWF Brawl For All

Quote Originally Posted by sjharvey View Post
    I was waiting for the next brawl for all, gave up hope after 5 years lol
    So you started training get sjharvey?

the mike levy incident is hard to watch.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

geez, just watched that - some right prix in pro wrestling .......

apparently IWA-Mid South got off scott free to cause it was in a pro wrestling and the courts couldn't decide if it was real or fake.

That was straight up assault though.

Quote Originally Posted by RKing85 View Post
    apparently IWA-Mid South got off scott free to cause it was in a pro wrestling and the courts couldn't decide if it was real or fake.

That was straight up assault though.
    Same thing happened when New Jack beat the living shit out of that Kid Mass Transit in ECW.

the mass transit incident was not nearly as hard to watch though. And New Jack didn't do anything different to him than he did to any other professional wrestler. If you listen to the tape closely, you can hear New Jack asking him if he's alrigh.

Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RKing85 View Post
    the mass transit incident was not nearly as hard to watch though. And New Jack didn't do anything different to him than he did to any other professional wrestler. If you listen to the tape closely, you can hear New Jack asking him if he's alrigh.
    True enough, the kid wanted colour, he got colour, New Jack in all seriousness did the same to him as everybody he worked with, cept this kid didn't expect it.

IWA Mid south is as bush league as you get, like a backyard FMW without the talent.
    http://www.facebook.com/craig.st.clair666 ME

"That was how i got my first soapy titwank!
    Listening is cool and shit." BlackdogMMA

So.....@those who watch WWF/E nowadays then (cos i dont and wouldn't have a clue) who would do well in this sort of tourney now?

Do they have any/many who would make it in MMA?

I know Kurt Angle's name would have been mentioned minus injuries, but are there any other legit combat guys?
    "Just Scrap!"

Twitter '@DWedz'

Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dave78 View Post
    So.....@those who watch WWF/E nowadays then (cos i dont and wouldn't have a clue) who would do well in this sort of tourney now?

Do they have any/many who would make it in MMA?

I know Kurt Angle's name would have been mentioned minus injuries, but are there any other legit combat guys?
    I don't watch anymore tbh, WWE far far far too PG now, and TNA is like a car crash lol.

People off top of my head for MMA who could, Kurt Angle obv, The Undertaker maybe if he was 20 year younger and his body was still in one piece, Jack Swagger - top draw amateur wrestler apparently, Samoa Joe maybe, but he'd need to get in shape.

As far as death match tournaments, any fucker who is mad enough to do it lol. CM Punk has had some belter death matches back in the ROH days.
    http://www.facebook.com/craig.st.clair666 ME

"That was how i got my first soapy titwank!
    Listening is cool and shit." BlackdogMMA

Quote Originally Posted by CraigSt.Clair View Post
    I don't watch anymore tbh, WWE far far far too PG now, and TNA is like a car crash lol.

People off top of my head for MMA who could, Kurt Angle obv, The Undertaker maybe if he was 20 year younger and his body was still in one piece, Jack Swagger - top draw amateur wrestler apparently, Samoa Joe maybe, but he'd need to get in shape.

As far as death match tournaments, any fucker who is mad enough to do it lol. CM Punk has had some belter death matches back in the ROH days.
    Jacob "Jake" Hager (born March 24, 1982) is an American professional wrestler. He is signed to World Wrestling Entertainment, where he works under the name Jack Swagger on the SmackDown brand.

Hager attended the University of Oklahoma as a two-sport athlete, participating in both football and wrestling. He switched to wrestling full-time in his sophomore year, and in 2006, set the record for most pins in a season with 30 as an All-American. Following a try-out, Hager signed a WWE contract in mid-2006.
    this dude sounds pretty legit to me

i know Joe has trained with Team Punishment as i've seen him with shots of Tito and the boys many years ago, so he's an unknown quantity i guess

as for the Undertaker i'm not buying that at all! I'm surprised at you Mr St Clair tut tut lol
    "Just Scrap!"

Twitter '@DWedz'