Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wow, Paul Jono really is a paedo ! ....

Default Wow, Paul Jono really is a paedo ! ....

Check his bird out, shocking !

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/p...00000069464827

Paul wtf ya playing at lad ?

Vigilantly team assemble, ive got a spare pitch fork.

he has always been a joke, his bludging and pissing in the mouth of the tax payer began to grate, his outright laziness was a joke but now his peadophile behaviour should be a right concern! i know jono is the joke around here and we mock him, but fuck me its all getting a bit serious. the other week he was dating a 14 year old and despite it being pointed out to him he couldn't grasp the problem with it (that in itself should be a major concern). now he's at it again. he never saw any problems with being a dole bludger and he sees no problems with dating kids, the fella is a fucking wrong'un and the warning signs are right there for all to see!

we laugh because it's "only jono" but it's where they all start - uncaring, disrespectful, clueless, thick cunts!
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

I cant see anything other than a female, is this is his bird? how old is she?

She doesn't look that young. Plus, is if she's over 16 it's legal and Jono isn't far off that age either (is he? I dunno). He is a bit of a halfwit but people do grow up. Think people are bein' a bit harsh.

Yeah, I probably would.

She looks no older than 15.

Quote Originally Posted by jim2007 View Post
    I cant see anything other than a female
    I thought it was Clay Guidas FB page when I saw the picture!

Haha LP always gives him a proper coating!

Quote Originally Posted by londonpride View Post
    he has always been a joke, his bludging and pissing in the mouth of the tax payer began to grate, his outright laziness was a joke but now his peadophile behaviour should be a right concern! i know jono is the joke around here and we mock him, but fuck me its all getting a bit serious. the other week he was dating a 14 year old and despite it being pointed out to him he couldn't grasp the problem with it (that in itself should be a major concern). now he's at it again. he never saw any problems with being a dole bludger and he sees no problems with dating kids, the fella is a fucking wrong'un and the warning signs are right there for all to see!

we laugh because it's "only jono" but it's where they all start - uncaring, disrespectful, clueless, thick cunts!

She looks VERY young. LP - I would turn my back and allow you to dish out your vigilante justice. Howdo we know he is dating these kids? They are kids by the way - someones sister or daughter - and if he is actually targeting this age group then it is a problem