Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Wow, Paul Jono really is a paedo ! ....

Quote Originally Posted by Ben_Hutch View Post
    Paul's 18 and as Jamie said above; she's 15.

I'm 18 and to be honest I can't imagine myself going out with a girl who's 16 let alone 15, it'd just feel plain wrong!!!
    It's hardly crime of the century is it?

''18 year old goes out with 15 year old - shock; horror''

Physically and mentally a 15 and an 18 year old are pretty similar to me.

So you're saying if a fit 16 year old offered up some of the good loving you would blank it solely based on her age; I'm not having that!!!!!
    Last edited by AndrewC; 08-02-2011 at 06:10 PM.

I'm 17 and I'd shag a 15 year old, but no younger.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewC View Post
    It's hardly crime of the century is it?

''18 year old goes out with 15 year old - shock; horror''

Physically and mentally a 15 and an 18 year old are pretty similar to me.

So you're saying if a fit 16 year old offered up some of the good loving you would blank it solely based on her age; I'm not having that!!!!!
    I'd fuck a really fit 16 year old (she'd have to be really really fit), but wouldn't touch a 15 year old.

And I wouldn't get into a relationship with either a 16 or a 15 year old.
    http://www.kendallgrovemma.com/

"You fucked his wife, fucked his fucking wife, you fucking wife fucker, you fucked his fucking wife you wife-fucking cunt, another mans wife? You stupid? You fucking thick you cunt? Fuck another mans wife? You don't do that!"

- Stephen Dillane

Quote Originally Posted by Bakerr View Post
    I'll go on a date with whoever stabs him.
    Cool! I've always wanted to try this Nandos place everyone talks about. So if I kill Jono; you'll buy me dinner, right?
    "The statement below is true.
    The statement above is false."

Get in there Bakerr. I think we may have our first Cagewarriors messageboard relationship, so long as Smurfette is cool with dating 16 year olds.

LOL... At 36, I'm like the oldest person on this forum. I have kids older than 15
    "The statement below is true.
    The statement above is false."

Quote Originally Posted by Smurfette5ft View Post
    LOL... At 36, I'm like the oldest person on this forum. I have kids older than 15
    I work with kids and wouldn't say no to quite a few of the mums who pick up their kids! Can't beat a bit of cheeky flirting with a good milf.

Living the life baby, living the life.....
    http://www.kendallgrovemma.com/

"You fucked his wife, fucked his fucking wife, you fucking wife fucker, you fucked his fucking wife you wife-fucking cunt, another mans wife? You stupid? You fucking thick you cunt? Fuck another mans wife? You don't do that!"

- Stephen Dillane

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=509745438

his account, hes on the friends list of one of my mates , i think jono has trained at his place a few times
    If size mattered, the elephant would be the king of the jungle, The mind is like a parachute -- it works best when it is open." - Rickson Gracie

This is Jono we're talking about. The little fucker will die a virgin. This poor, deluded girl will grow up and realise what a cunt he is before he gets a sniff.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMonk!! View Post
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=509745438

his account, hes on the friends list of one of my mates , i think jono has trained at his place a few times
    cheers dude going to troll the wee pedo
    pro wrestling is real, ppl are fake