Thread: help with sandee

Default help with sandee

hey guys im new here im looking to buy some sandee 16oz gloves and a sandee closed face head guard but everywhere i have tried is out of stock does anyone know of anywhere that may have these items? i have tried everywhere and would like to buy both items from same place if poss if anyone can help me would be great thanks kyle

Start with where you've tried and then you'll avoid people telling you to go back there.

Fightshop or Annaconda Combat for me.

Stapes
    Michael Stapleton stapesmk1@hotmail.com (Not Martin Stapleton)

i tried made for fighters only had kids gloves, customised sports had on websited but not in stock, fight superstore nothing, mma apparell nothing,

i have bought from fightshop before and had real quick delivery, but a friend of mine placed an order before xmas and still hasnt recieved the good so a bit weary at the mo

I just got red 16oz sandee withing 5 days of ordering last week from Fightshop. Also Annaconda Combat were awesome the week before with a Headrush T shirt i bought. Both turned the orders around in double quick time.

I wouldnt bother about your mates order. There'll be a legit reason for it, they are a very legit company. Just get your gloves sorted.

Stapes

nice one mate anaconda seem to have everything i need gunna check fighstop compare prices then clinch the deal! awsome

We are the distributor for Sandee.

We have 100s of pairs of 16oz in as we had a delivery recently

In closed face headguards we have L and M in Black, Blue, Pink and Red

Click HERE for Sandee

If you follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/Fight_shop or facebook www.facebook.com/fightshoponline then we currently have a 10% discount code valid for this weekend. So check it out to get the code.

One thing to note about the sandees I got was that they felt mega tight to start with. To the point were I was worried a little. Always had twins or second hand sandees. Anyway, they gave a little in first 2 sessions, now they are perfect.

Dunno if this is usual with sandees from new or just mine. Either way, well chuffed with the purchase. Cheers Fightshop!

Stapes