Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for an MMA club in London!

Default Looking for an MMA club in London!

Im looking for an MMA/Wrestling club in london im willing to pay no more than 50pm and im really motivated and strong i don't really want to do BJJ because of the Belts like white yellow blue etc i went to karate when i was around 10 and didn't seem to like special clothing.

Was thinking to go http://www.carlsongracieteam.org.uk/ but don't know if they accept 16 year olds.
    Last edited by BigGem94; 09-02-2011 at 01:59 AM.

If you want to contact me ASAP email me at cem_94@hotmail.co.uk

I dont want to do BJJ......... but thinking of joining the biggest bJJ club in UK :/
    I'm a doctor in exercise the same way Dr Dre is in hip hop!

Quote Originally Posted by BigGem94 View Post
    Im looking for an MMA/Wrestling club in london im willing to pay no more than 50pm and im really motivated and strong i don't really want to do BJJ because of the Belts like white yellow blue etc i went to karate when i was around 10 and didn't seem to like special clothing.

Was thinking to go http://www.carlsongracieteam.org.uk/ but don't know if they accept 16 year olds.
    I don't wanna do BJJ either

I think BJJ is too expensive

Your going to struggle with not wanting to pay more than 50 per month.
    Start Wrestling

How do you know my Facebook Page! :O

Quote Originally Posted by BigGem94 View Post
    How do you know my Facebook Page! :O
    because you put your email address in your post, and I guess he did what I pretty much did the exact second I see it, and put it into facebook, and it come up with you.
    he just decided to go ahead and put you up lol
    I'm a doctor in exercise the same way Dr Dre is in hip hop!

Quote Originally Posted by BakedBean View Post
    Are they still at Rooney's gym? I heard they moved but they don't answer their e-mails.