Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dana White rips Rashad Evans for not fighting friends. Says he has too many friends.

Sims, Coleman, Randleman etc do\did train together and it wasn't on Colemans porch.......
    Last edited by sol_dave; 09-02-2011 at 02:31 PM.

Rashad too many friends? There was me thinking he was picking his fights, silly me

Dana White is right on this, "I wont fight him" really means "He would kick my arse"

Coleman has trained with Kerr, Kevin Jackson and Randleman at some point.

Coleman trained with the Lions Den leading up to the 2000 GP.

Isn't not fighting worse than actually fighting and losing? That's how Dana should be looking at it, reward the eager fighters

I think Rashad is at the top of my Annoying twat list, really can't stand the guy, should have seen the big grin on my face when Machida ragdolled him.

I could understand not fighting friends if it was a fight that didn't mean anything, but for a fight for the title (or to get closer to a title shot like the AKA guys) then I think you should be fighting anyone they put in front of you.

TBH Jacksons MMA is becoming ridiculous now and they have so many fighters on the UFC roster its making Joe Silvas life very difficult.

Fair enough if your from Alberquerque but most fighters have uprooted from there homes to go train there.

They have like 8LWs on the UFC books, none of whom will fight each other, do they really expect Dana NOT to be pissed?!?!
    And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

BakedBean, you're missing the point of my post.
    Hammer House being a real team or not, the point I was making is that MMA fighters have always trained in teams and very rarely fight each other, whether that be MFS, Lions Den, AKA, RAW, Extreme Couture, The Alliance, Jacksons, etc, etc
    Rashad not wanting to fight a close friend / training partner is not new or controversial.