Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: GNP Clothing are complete fakes and Rip off wannabees!

Quote Originally Posted by Osaka Fight Gear View Post
    something like they took orders for jimi manuwa walkout shirts and never sent them and some other stuff. cant remember, our site didnt even exist at the time i just remember reading some stuff.
    Basically they took orders for walkout tees off some young lads, Doug Kay was one and a few lads from USA. Took the money then robbed them. Dean Parr works for them and seemed to think it was all sound? But robbing is robbing to me???

Can't be bothered going into detail but after initial dealings seeming promising he proved to be unreliable and untrustworthy.
    http://www.ChrisReesAcademy.com - http://thetattooedchimp.blogspot.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Anaconda Combat View Post
    Basically they took orders for walkout tees off some young lads, Doug Kay was one and a few lads from USA. Took the money then robbed them. Dean Parr works for them and seemed to think it was all sound? But robbing is robbing to me???
    their site is still live , weird? :S same front page as the last time i looked though like a year ago

Quote Originally Posted by Osaka Fight Gear View Post
    their site is still live , weird? :S same front page as the last time i looked though like a year ago
    Yes they have all fighters they have never sponsored on there aswell. Makes me laugh. Prob still scamming people.

Ive bought a few t shirts without any problems but i think ill be taking my business elsewhere after reading these comment, ive used fightshop, anaconda and osaka who have all been excellent and will use them again

Mmm the plot thickens, not sure I will risk it again.
    "If you talk to God you're religious. If God talks to you, you're psychotic

After evaluating all the evidence presented by Caged steel we concluded that company in question made a small recoverable mistake.
    This could have been rectified with a simple gesture of good will on behalf of the company in question to save the small reputation of the already failing brand.

The latest evidence however supersedes all previous delusions of a potential mistake on behalf of the company in question as these actions could have potentially been made intentionally. This is supported by a long string of consistent bad business practices, piss poor product standards, design copying and the lack of delivery and customer support.

We here by conclude that the company in question should be avoided like a Chlamydia infested rampant pre-teen
    Attached Images Attached Images

Haha brilliant.

It all adds up now, what a cunt.

Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CW Con job Police View Post
    After evaluating all the evidence presented by Caged steel we concluded that company in question made a small recoverable mistake.
    This could have been rectified with a simple gesture of good will on behalf of the company in question to save the small reputation of the already failing brand.

The latest evidence however supersedes all previous delusions of a potential mistake on behalf of the company in question as these actions could have potentially been made intentionally. This is supported by a long string of consistent bad business practices, piss poor product standards, design copying and the lack of delivery and customer support.

We here by conclude that the company in question should be avoided like a Chlamydia infested rampant pre-teen
    The new best troll on here lmfao genius
    http://www.facebook.com/craig.st.clair666 ME

"That was how i got my first soapy titwank!
    Listening is cool and shit." BlackdogMMA