Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: GNP Clothing are complete fakes and Rip off wannabees!

Yup, I too got led up a garden path.

You might remember Jamie that i designed some Flag inspired Tee's and you suggested that this might not be possible but would help me in the right direction to possibly get me some samples, turns out GNP wanted the designs from me, and alas... he went and "made" them. No commision and no purchase of my designs at all.

http://gnpclothing.com/t-shirts/68-uk-mma-t-shirt.html

Then upon looking, he goes and uses the same font i used for my sidecontrol site and sells them as tee's lol.

Each to their own eh?
    I don't believe in belts. There should be no ranking system for toughness.

Quote Originally Posted by Cagedsteel View Post
    "I'll also mention now that I have been unable to reply to the last few emails as I have been caught up with personal issues that have effected my role within the company."
    Alarm bells ringing alright, sounds like he's trying to wriggle out of a bad situation wouldn't be surprised if he goes into liquidation. We've had that a few times with our customers. Interesting read though. As for County Court that's pretty serious stuff, be interesting to see how it pans out.

I had shorts ... They were horse shit they both ripped in the same place

Kris
    Kris Edwards,www.groundandpound.de/mma/rankings/european-top-ten/bantamgewicht-135lb-61kg/

Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrHillman View Post

You might remember Jamie that i designed some Flag inspired Tee's and you suggested that this might not be possible but would help me in the right direction to possibly get me some samples, turns out GNP wanted the designs from me, and alas... he went and "made" them. No commision and no purchase of my designs at all.

Then upon looking, he goes and uses the same font i used for my sidecontrol site and sells them as tee's lol.

Each to their own eh?
    Ouch thats harsh dude. Hoepfully Caged Steel can get this sorted, as they are a well respected company who will have viewed this as a last resort. Good luck sorting this Jamie
    http://www.facebook.com/craig.st.clair666 ME

"That was how i got my first soapy titwank!
    Listening is cool and shit." BlackdogMMA

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by staffie View Post
    Well I'm with Jamie, I actually sacked GnP as my sponsor, lol

Pain in the arse.
    i did the same! i advertised his brand and got a pair of shorts that were shite and the mma gloves were even worse.
    eventually got some shorts but they took forever. put a fair bit of custom his way then he started moaning that i was asking for too much, only wanted a rash guard! in the end he said i wasnt helping him make money so i stopped bothering with him.
    wouldnt reccommend gnp at all.
    http://www.jaymeanstreakmortimore.com/index.php www.lionsdenuk.co.

Wow it's amazing what you get to hear.
    "If you talk to God you're religious. If God talks to you, you're psychotic

some very poor form, Hillman situation especially bothers me for some reason

Bought some pretty flimsy thai pads but I think they were early stage design and I was desperate at that moment for a pair.
    Wouldn't buy again but can't say enough things about how nice he seems as a person.

Being nice however, does not equate to good business - only helpful in certain elements of customer service, which in this case.., is shit.
    Hope this gets sorted John!
    "Awww, so you lost darling - but it's the taking part that counts" My Mum... thanks for nothing Mum.

Quote Originally Posted by MrHillman View Post

Each to their own eh?

I remember this!! I thought I had seen them some where before
    MMA is not a charity

Don't get me started on GnP.. shocking. Might as well just burn 20 pound notes, as you very RARELY get your order.