Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: GNP Clothing are complete fakes and Rip off wannabees!

stick with tapoot and stuff lyke that and yer divven hava problem.
    Ah ordered strayte fr om UFC and got a hoodie exactly when expeckted it to com. Caged Steal have yer hough about ordering ffom UFC for your desynes cos theyve got stuf in stock all the tyem I think.

Quote Originally Posted by GeordieWarrior View Post
    stick with tapoot and stuff lyke that and yer divven hava problem.
    Ah ordered strayte fr om UFC and got a hoodie exactly when expeckted it to com. Caged Steal have yer hough about ordering ffom UFC for your desynes cos theyve got stuf in stock all the tyem I think.
    MUST be trolling surely
    "Just Scrap!"

Twitter '@DWedz'

Sol_Dave..What ya mean fella?

CraigStClair & Razorstorm, it's all true stuff, I am glad you can remember that i put em on here and on my site for people to rate the best ones, there were some topical issues with the union jack ones at the time (BnP related lol) and the pirtate with swords was popular too.

I was then asked by GnP about him buying the designs, whereI did suggest i dotn own the copyright to flags obviously , but intellectual copyright as i put them together am sure, he did then suggest he would advertise on my site and had to speak to the boss, but no money for my flag designs. I do have the emails somewhere

Then i had some tees made, with the sidecontrol logo on see here: http://www.warriorsmma.org/

to which were printed in blue text on a white shirt, he has now copied that and used his own name on em see here: http://gnpclothing.com/t-shirts/69-l...e-t-shirt.html

Asked him to make some shorts for my gyms amateur fight team, which took 12/13 weeks to come thru, first he was making them by hand, then he had them shipped over to the UK. We missed to competitions for wearing them and all too.

Bad Karma, I am not joining the bandwagon here, I also mentioned this on another thread some months ago, which I think "Redbaron" also commented on, I cant find the post as am on my phone, sat on the bus....Ive not made the bigtime just yet

i also mention on his facebook photo album some months ago that his "designs" looked familiar!
    I don't believe in belts. There should be no ranking system for toughness.

I was going to put a pic of me with a real smug face but thought id look a cock so hope this is better. Ill pretend im shocked.

Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anaconda Combat View Post

I was going to put a pic of me with a real smug face but thought id look a cock so hope this is better. Ill pretend im shocked.
    Dude, is that you? Have I been talking to Arnie all this time?!?
    http://www.facebook.com/craig.st.clair666 ME

"That was how i got my first soapy titwank!
    Listening is cool and shit." BlackdogMMA

Quote Originally Posted by CraigSt.Clair View Post
    Dude, is that you? Have I been talking to Arnie all this time?!?
    Hes the Arnie of the snake world.

Regarding GnP, what started out as a promising brand has now turned into a joke. Was sponsored by them and got told I was sent some custom shorts, tees and a hoody, only to receive the shorts. Never really understood why you'd need to lie about something that wasn't asked for but hey ho.
    Thundercatting across the universe...

Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by craigwhite View Post
    Hes the Arnie of the snake world.

Regarding GnP, what started out as a promising brand has now turned into a joke. Was sponsored by them and got told I was sent some custom shorts, tees and a hoody, only to receive the shorts. Never really understood why you'd need to lie about something that wasn't asked for but hey ho.
    Don't worry dude, Customised sport will see you ok

So is this the REAL Anaconda?

http://www.facebook.com/craig.st.clair666 ME

"That was how i got my first soapy titwank!
    Listening is cool and shit." BlackdogMMA

If it is, I so want one of those toys to show my support!
    Thundercatting across the universe...

Quote Originally Posted by MrHillman View Post
    Sol_Dave..What ya mean fella?

CraigStClair & Razorstorm, it's all true stuff, I am glad you can remember that i put em on here and on my site for people to rate the best ones, there were some topical issues with the union jack ones at the time (BnP related lol) and the pirtate with swords was popular too.

I was then asked by GnP about him buying the designs, whereI did suggest i dotn own the copyright to flags obviously , but intellectual copyright as i put them together am sure, he did then suggest he would advertise on my site and had to speak to the boss, but no money for my flag designs. I do have the emails somewhere

Then i had some tees made, with the sidecontrol logo on see here: http://www.warriorsmma.org/

to which were printed in blue text on a white shirt, he has now copied that and used his own name on em see here: http://gnpclothing.com/t-shirts/69-l...e-t-shirt.html

Asked him to make some shorts for my gyms amateur fight team, which took 12/13 weeks to come thru, first he was making them by hand, then he had them shipped over to the UK. We missed to competitions for wearing them and all too.

Bad Karma, I am not joining the bandwagon here, I also mentioned this on another thread some months ago, which I think "Redbaron" also commented on, I cant find the post as am on my phone, sat on the bus....Ive not made the bigtime just yet

i also mention on his facebook photo album some months ago that his "designs" looked familiar!

I feel your rage on the design copying side of things, I have to put up with this on a regular basis.

He was making the shorts himself by hand?lol thats outrageous. Gnp will just be another come and gone brand like bellendgero.

Conda has been warning peeps for a long time about this, but all the nut huggers who got free shizzle off them have been flaming him when hes tried to warn people
    MMA is not a charity

FINALLY! a well known member comes out with it

I have been saying it for ages and always get accused of stupid shit like being jealous of their great service.

I was reselling for them and they still owe me money and my customers goods.

Absolutely incompetant, shit communication and I have the opinion they hold no stock and make it to order which is why it takes so fucking long... and instead of saying this blame it on royal mail.