Thread: Anyone here watching the Dispatches program about Muslims?

Default Anyone here watching the Dispatches program about Muslims?

Preaching hate and whatnot against our society. Pretty shocking if I may say so. What do you guys think?

Havent watched it yet, but will be catching it on 4oD when I can

Nah it would only depress me and I doubt it could tell me anything I don't already know.

Religion of peace my arse.

Thing is, people like that segregate themselves from other people but the more I see people segregate themselves and ostracize people who are different the more I'll go out my way to confront them and tear down the social barriers that seperate us.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Preaching hate and whatnot against our society. Pretty shocking if I may say so. What do you guys think?
    NEVER!! islam would never tolerate something like that. Islam is a peaceful religion, they come to the uk to spread the joys and spiritual bliss that is islam. muslims do not threaten, we should not fear, it is only the tiny tiny % who dislike our culture and want to ruin it. anyone who says anything differently and anyone who is so bigoted and ignorant to believe there is a dangerous element of islam within western society is just an idiotic facist racist.

FUCK ISLAM
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT