Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: If ya smell ...

....... you deserved it.

Great raw. Bryan/Miz was good. I had never seen that move by Eve before where she stood up out of the surfboard. The Rock returning was just icing on the cake. Great promo.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

Was some awesome moves in that Eve/Natalya match.

Notice John Morrisons kinda double leg too? ha ha.

yass maina is going to be... in the words for the champ..............AWESOME
    pro wrestling is real, ppl are fake

lol at Jay Evans making really arsy comments and then deleting them, just cos someone told him off for posting about pro wrestling. Wonder what he said, I bet it was really nasty... something like, "You fucking frankenstein fraggle face fuckety fucker Ill post wrestling when I want whenever I want".

Brilliant to see the rock back,loved bret hart coming back last year to!looks like they are leading up to the rock v cena at wrestlemania it will be epic if it happens

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    lol at Jay Evans making really arsy comments and then deleting them, just cos someone told him off for posting about pro wrestling. Wonder what he said, I bet it was really nasty... something like, "You fucking frankenstein fraggle face fuckety fucker Ill post wrestling when I want whenever I want".
    lol it was "lmao, I don't even know who you are" and I felt quite bad for it ha ha

*might've added "dude"*

Man, I trained Pro Wrestling at an MMA gym .... got challenged to shoot matches .... chased with swords .... my book is going to be awesome

Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar

Watched this last night, was great, between that and the sting/taker promos i got excited about wrestling for the first time since eddie v brock
    http://www.facebook.com/craig.st.clair666 ME

"That was how i got my first soapy titwank!
    Listening is cool and shit." BlackdogMMA

Teased Rock/Cena, but I really don't see that happening. I don't think Rock is going to wrestle again any time soon.

If they did do Rock/Cena, who would face Miz? Morrison? WWE showed recently how much convidence they have in that match.....
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!