Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you answer the front door if you're not expecting anyone?

I just grab a massive knife and creep to the door with tears in my eyes saying heloooo whooo is ittt, and peak my eyes through the letter box.

I peek through the curtains first, if he is wearing a balaclava, i'll go upstairs and swanton bomb him.

I never answer the door, years of evading various public bodies, enforcement agencies and deranged family members, has led me to believe answering the door can only leed to no good. If people come a knocking then I go into deep meditation state, almost zen like. the louder they knock the deeper my state of meditation.
    "CAGED STEEL WE SALUTE YOU"

Quote Originally Posted by mcgovern View Post
    I never answer the door, years of evading various public bodies, enforcement agencies and deranged family members, has led me to believe answering the door can only leed to no good. If people come a knocking then I go into deep meditation state, almost zen like. the louder they knock the deeper my state of meditation.
    LMAOO! Teach me....please
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

Quote Originally Posted by ross90 View Post
    LMAOO! Teach me....please
    Its all a state of mind mate, and my mind is in a shit state.

If the house phone rings, that sets off my turrets. I used to have a code for answering the phone if close family and friends wanted to speak to me, the code being : Ring, hang up, ring back.

Im not even going to go into front door morse code
    "CAGED STEEL WE SALUTE YOU"

Ross

I cut my house phone off as no one I wanted to talk to called, they call my mobile.
    You need a code to get into my block, so don't really ever get random knocks, if I did it would likely be a neighboure from same block so I'd ignore them anyway. I ignore the buzzer unless I'm expecting someone and usually ignore it until they call me.

I don't think I'm anti-social, I just don't really want to talk to/ interact with most cunts.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the mid 90's View Post
    I just grab a massive knife and creep to the door with tears in my eyes saying heloooo whooo is ittt, and peak my eyes through the letter box.
    bwahaha like that, i was going to play this card, but wouldn't have delivered it anywhere near as good as that proper lol - had to email it to a co-worker who was asking why i was killing myself laughing.

adding the 'my eyes' bit was a touch of genius, really sets you up nicely as an unstable lunatic. Brilliant!

Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar

We live in a twon house, I look out of the window if Idon't know them I spit on them from a great height then hide so I can giggle as they debate of they have been shit on by seagulls.
    http://www.facebook.com/craig.st.clair666 ME

"That was how i got my first soapy titwank!
    Listening is cool and shit." BlackdogMMA

I live on the top floor of a converted big ol' house, and the microphone on my side of the intercom - as well as the little magic button to open the door - doesn't work. Though I may hear your pleas to come in, Mr. Gas Man, I can't even tell you to wait there until I come down and open the door, and invevitably you'll be gone by the time I get there. Why must we live like passing ships in the night?
    Tea Drinker for Life, but preaching tolerance for the Children of Coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Churnside View Post
    I peek through the curtains first, if he is wearing a balaclava, i'll go upstairs and swanton bomb him.
    haha, you just bought back loads of memories with the swanton bomb lol, forgot it existed.

agree though, always just look through the upstairs window, especially as i live in the middle of nowhere