Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: If you needed any more proof that TapouT was for chavs....

thats cheap for shockdoctor groin guard...

and fuck me 7 for these MMA gloves?

http://www.sportsdirect.com/lonsdale...g-glove-753055

what ounce are these?

Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinSubz02 View Post
    thats cheap for shockdoctor groin guard...
    it's just the cup, not the cup and supporter.

i think we sell the cup on it's own for like 9.99 or something.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinSubz02 View Post
    and fuck me 7 for these MMA gloves?

http://www.sportsdirect.com/lonsdale...g-glove-753055

what ounce are these?
    LOL that's crazy, they look 4oz copy of the UFC style. probably discontinued or something i guess

Ow man, it begins now ..... your out in a nightclub, you hear a slight raised voice in the distance ..... your curiosity points your attention towards .... you see a guy in a TapouT tee at the boxing machine

"Fackin UFC'd the sh*t out of it"

"Man your so awesome" his mate says.

Then you realise ...... its Jono.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Evans View Post
    Ow man, it begins now ..... your out in a nightclub, you hear a slight raised voice in the distance ..... your curiosity points your attention towards .... you see a guy in a TapouT tee at the boxing machine.
    lol, this will make me sound like a total douche but a few years ago i was fairly hammered and i kicked the boxing machine instead of punching it and apparently beat all the chav's scores. i don't really remember it but i got thrown out afterwards, for the best though as a load of guys who should be in jail apparently looked like they were going to kill me. never again lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Evans View Post
    Ow man, it begins now ..... your out in a nightclub, you hear a slight raised voice in the distance ..... your curiosity points your attention towards .... you see a guy in a TapouT tee at the boxing machine

"Fackin UFC'd the sh*t out of it"

"Man your so awesome" his mate says.

Then you realise ...... its Jono.
    I tell you what I saw the other week, and I'm not shitting you, I saw a lad in the pub wearing a UFC Hoodie and Caged Steel MMA shorts, lol. In the pub. Wasn't sure if he'd just come from training or if he was just wearing them for fashion but looked well weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    I tell you what I saw the other week, and I'm not shitting you, I saw a lad in the pub wearing a UFC Hoodie and Caged Steel MMA shorts, lol. In the pub. Wasn't sure if he'd just come from training or if he was just wearing them for fashion but looked well weird.
    UFC Hoodie AND caged steel shorts? probably just trying to look bad-ass. personally i would never wear a ufc hoody lol (unless of course i fought for the ufc and they told me i had to? :P)

edit: "bad-ass"

You should have come & said hi
    Gary.

Doesn't have a signature anymore

Someone from my old town went out in a rashguard.