Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: If you needed any more proof that TapouT was for chavs....

Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinSubz02 View Post
    and fuck me 7 for these MMA gloves?

http://www.sportsdirect.com/lonsdale...g-glove-753055

what ounce are these?
    i use their website a lot for gum shields etc as it is very cheap but, DO NOT look twice at these gloves they are massively shite even for that money. if you go in to their stores they normally have them in there and they are total cock they really are I promise you, i'd hate to see anyone on here waste even 7 on them!

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Evans View Post
    your out in a nightclub, you see a guy in a TapouT tee at the boxing machine

WOAH WOAH WOAH back up Shaolin.....go again??!? ... there are BOXING MACHINES in NIGHTCLUBS???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where does this happen ?? (sits and waits in absolute disbelief)
    "Just Scrap!"

Twitter '@DWedz'

Thanks for the heads up on the gloves but I must distance myself from any Shaolin ninja antics on boxing machines in nightclubs

Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinSubz02 View Post
    Thanks for the heads up on the gloves but I must distance myself from any Shaolin ninja antics on boxing machines in nightclubs
    haha, i know it was a grave mistake, but i was really drunk guess i just thought it would be a laugh. Dave78 Oceana in Milton Keynes near me has one for sure and i know clubs in Northampton do too! Go to your nearest clubbing venue and i'm sure you will find one that has a boxing machine surrounded by guys that should be on tool academy.

Quote Originally Posted by Osaka Fight Gear View Post
    haha, i know it was a grave mistake, but i was really drunk guess i just thought it would be a laugh. Dave78 Oceana in Milton Keynes near me has one for sure and i know clubs in Northampton do too! Go to your nearest clubbing venue and i'm sure you will find one that has a boxing machine surrounded by guys that should be on tool academy.
    (shakes head) THIS is the sort of reason why i now consider myself too old to go in to nightclubs lol

I am genuinely shocked at that! But thank you for your insight gents
    "Just Scrap!"

Twitter '@DWedz'

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Evans View Post
    Ow man, it begins now ..... your out in a nightclub, you hear a slight raised voice in the distance ..... your curiosity points your attention towards .... you see a guy in a TapouT tee at the boxing machine

"Fackin UFC'd the sh*t out of it"

"Man your so awesome" his mate says.

Then you realise ...... its Jono.
    only if its under 16's night

Quote Originally Posted by Dave78 View Post
    (shakes head) THIS is the sort of reason why i now consider myself too old to go in to nightclubs lol

I am genuinely shocked at that! But thank you for your insight gents
    never too old pal! go find a boxing machine and have a go, it's fun!

it makes me laugh when you see people taking a run up to hit the ball, even funnier when someone misses and hits someone else
    "CAGED STEEL WE SALUTE YOU"

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnfitOne View Post
    You should have come & said hi
    Haha!

Was actually going to but he scarpered fairly lively (probably to UFC some runt).

Wearing Tapout makes you better at UFC. That is a scientific fact.
    "You can't have that, you're far to fat"

Well I have thought TapouT had reached their peak when it was sold. Marc Kreiner is a wily old goat and he will have known it was at its peak when he sold it. Mike Ashley stocking the brand just confirm sits on its way down now.

As for the MMA gloves, well he owns the Lonsdale brand and they are not so great. In fact they are worth the price he is selling them for !