Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: If you needed any more proof that TapouT was for chavs....

I actually like the Tap Out gear they make for training and some, not all of the chunky casual t shirts. Has to have a sports theme to them tho. Really dont like the Tap Out "fashion" line or anything else skull, death and fire based. Altho I have been guilty of it in the past.

I love tattoos and I really thought that stuff was cool when it was original, but its been hyjacked and now it just scream "LAME!" and "I WANNA BE A CAGE FOIGHTA!".

Edit...RE punching machines. Proper little chav magnets them and it has to be said, around these parts, a young asian male magnet too!!! Have to admit tho, me, my bro and a few others got steaming after a show in Sunderland once and before we made it over to Glasss Spider (where Les Ojegabana was well sound with us) we all had a go at head butting and kung fuing the life out the punch machine in Varsity...funny as fuck it was.

Stapes
    Last edited by stapesmk1; 19-02-2011 at 06:37 PM.
    Michael Stapleton stapesmk1@hotmail.com (Not Martin Stapleton)

Saw some tapout trainers today, they were quite nice actually.
    "CAGED STEEL WE SALUTE YOU"

Oh dear, classic way to push alot of small mma businesses out of the market and drive them under. not cool
    MMA is not a charity

If theres a punch machine at the club you're in, you can guarantee they'll be playing shit music. Had a go on one, at a festival last year, somehow got beat by a 16 yr old chav-tastic welsh lad. To be fair, i'd been drinking for 3 days and had taken enough narc's to put P. Doherty under.

i cant be arsed reading all the posts but my 5 cents is that if you want to wear a tshirt that you like then wear it why pretend that you dont like a specific tshirt because it says tapout on it and why would wearing tapout mean that you are wannabe ??? i only got into mma about 2 years ago when wiege put me on to it so iv pretty much been a UFC fan really dont know much about other companys or events so tapout is rite in front of me all the time so of course im going to recognize it as a fight brand wether its sold in sports soccer or not

p.s i dont have a single tapout tshirt but tbh i might do soon with they prices
    wax on wax off

http://www.sportsdirect.com/martial-arts

Theyre selling Badboy MMA and Title now too! Some good bits on there! Some not so cheap though, funny how they work out their prices
    "Just Scrap!"

Twitter '@DWedz'

Quote Originally Posted by Dave78 View Post
    http://www.sportsdirect.com/martial-arts

Theyre selling Badboy MMA and Title now too! Some good bits on there! Some not so cheap though, funny how they work out their prices
    yep, there is a new UK distributor for Bad Boy so it will be in even more places soon probably

Quote Originally Posted by Osaka Fight Gear View Post
    yep, there is a new UK distributor for Bad Boy so it will be in even more places soon probably
    this is a VERY good thing

what i dont get is how items such as the anklets are under RRP, the gloves about right, but the Thai pads about double (i.e. you can get a PAIR for that?!)

weird!
    "Just Scrap!"

Twitter '@DWedz'

probably a mistake if it says sold as singles - they are supposed to be sold in pairs for about 70- 80 (thats a price without looking but they are something like that)

Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Razorstorm View Post
    Oh dear, classic way to push alot of small mma businesses out of the market and drive them under. not cool
    This gotta agree with my boy on this one
    http://www.facebook.com/craig.st.clair666 ME

"That was how i got my first soapy titwank!
    Listening is cool and shit." BlackdogMMA