Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Best crisps?

Default Best crisps?

I know what you're thinking, "Beef Space Raiders, Matt, all day!" and I would agree that, yes, they do represent the gold standard of crisps/corn snacks in days gone by but - aside from a select few corner shops - no c**t stocks them these days.

Who is the modern day champ? Cheese & Onion Discos? Frazzles? Walkers Baked? Doritos? (for the slightly metrosexual)

You decide.
    Tea Drinker for Life, but preaching tolerance for the Children of Coffee.

Chilli Heatwave Doritos

Hmm tough question.

Back in the day it would've been salt n vinegar Discos but they've got blander over the years. Paprika 3d Doritos were heavy too.

Nowadays it'd have to be a toss up between original Kettle Chips or salt n vinegar Squares imo.

Just to muddy the waters, what are your favourite crisp combinations? When we were kids, me and my bro would have crisps of different flavours, and swap a few so we could get some glorious flavour combinations on the go. Onion rings sandwiched between two Walkers cheese & onion, prawn cocktail Walkers with a couple of Frazzles trapped in the middle, the possibilities are endless!

Hot n spicy monster munch OR Scampi fries. Both fucking dons.

Quote Originally Posted by Atlasmma View Post
    Hot n spicy monster munch
    /thread

10 chars

I'll have to go with Jay on the Chilli Heatwave Doritos although a close second would have to be the Doritos Collisions which have Texas BBQ and Zesty Salsa in the same bag, if you haven't experienced them I suggest you get on it!

THESE HIT THE SPOT FOR ERIC

"He’ll never sell any ice cream going at that speed"

Dya know what, there are some excellent suggestions here. I wish crisps contained all the essential food groups, in all the right amounts

PS. I would gladly step over any of your dead bodies for a pack of Tangy Toms and a can of Tab Clear right now.

Red Mill Prawn Cocktail Maize Snacks (loved 'em as a kid)
    Tesco Salt & Vinegar
    Doritos Cool