Thread: turtle beach headphones advise

Default turtle beach headphones advise

guy bit of help, looking for a set of turtle beach headphones that i can use on my xbox box and also when i watch tv,

has any one got a ones that can do that?

many thanks
    pro wrestling is real, ppl are fake

They connect to the xbox bro, so whatever comes through the xbox comes through the headphones, not just voices. I have the X41 i think, its like having a cinema on your head....seriously awesome. Plus you can turn the TV down so it's not as loud on a night time session. Except when i shout things like "WHAT THE FUCK!!!! HOW THE FUCK DID HE KILL ME THERE....? FUCKING PRICK I SHOT HIM LIKE 5 TIMES, WHO IS HE FUCKIN SUPERMAN....FUCK THIS SHIT!!!!!!" Or something along those lines.

Are you on about just regular TV or watching some vids etc. on your xbox. Basically if its the latter, it will work, because its being played through your xbox.
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

I thought this was another spam thread when I read the title! I am disappoint.
    Tea Drinker for Life, but preaching tolerance for the Children of Coffee.

kl ross cheers man ended up getting a pair of x11 for 30 bucks onlys ones tesco had they are awesome

Quote Originally Posted by baz_main View Post
    kl ross cheers man ended up getting a pair of x11 for 30 bucks onlys ones tesco had they are awesome
    unreal aint they bro, once you've had your eyes opened to these bad boys you won't be able to go back to the cheap ones.
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

dude played cod and watched a film with them on, they are unreal best 30 bucks i have ever spent