View Poll Results: Should MMAMail.com continue doing UK MMA Rankings?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

14 63.64%
  • No

7 31.82%
  • Neutral

1 4.55%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Should MMAMail.com continue doing UK MMA Rankings? + Any Feedback to the rankings?

yeah - keep doing them
    PROFESSIONAL MMA SHIT.
    LIKES FREE STUFF.
    GIVE ME MONEY.

ive just noticed that you have me ranked #33 at middleweight. i have never fought a pro fight yet lol
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

Quote Originally Posted by James-w View Post
    explain please
    ill try but im crap at theses things , I just mean there is no sanctioned rankings i guess what im saying is the rankings or just the rankings of the website / magazine that created them . I think they are a good thing by the way keep doing them ...
    Mark Platts Fly/bantamweight 10/7/0

Ive beaten two 4-0 fighters on big shows my last two fights both finished in a 1min odd Of rnd 1 an gone down in the rankings lol :-/
    Kris Edwards,www.groundandpound.de/mma/rankings/european-top-ten/bantamgewicht-135lb-61kg/

Quote Originally Posted by BakedBean View Post
    Yes, its a difficult job and it is not possible to get everybody to say "yes thats right" but I have found yours to be the most credible of the UK produced rankings thus far.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by TimeCrocop View Post
    Don't give up guys....you will always have people who don't agree with you, just keep going !
    Will do, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan_Court View Post
    no phil de fries in the heavyweight rankings? not 100% but sure he is 4-0-0 and has beaten towler twice who is ranked 17th.
    Thanks for the feedback. He's been added now.

Quote Originally Posted by CraigSt.Clair View Post
    No boobs on the poll, I therefore will not vote
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by groundskeeperwillie View Post
    I think there will be mistakes and it will take time to get them perfect there will also be people unhappy. but its good to have some rankings to look at ..without a governing body and sanctioning they will never really be officail rankings just websites and magazines own set ....wich i think is still good to look at as opposed to nothing keep it up guys .
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by mortimore View Post
    Yea Phil Defries should be on there! Heavyweight 4-0-0
    Added. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHat View Post
    Would much rather you didn't just try to list as many people as possible and went with a top 10 or 20
    Quite a few people have asked for longer lists of rankings, but I do agree with you that it's the top 20 which is more important and more accurate rankings.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    That's exactly your problem dude, and if it's been pointed out once it's been pointed out a hundred times so I won't explain again.
    Crack on with 'em though if you like them, it's your site and your prerogative.
    lol. It's not a dictatorship it's a democratic vote. If people find it useful we will do them otherwise not.

Quote Originally Posted by markjitsu View Post
    yeah - keep doing them
    Will do. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan_Court View Post
    ive just noticed that you have me ranked #33 at middleweight. i have never fought a pro fight yet lol
    Thanks for your feedback. The mistake has been fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by mmadez1 View Post
    Ive beaten two 4-0 fighters on big shows my last two fights both finished in a 1min odd Of rnd 1 an gone down in the rankings lol :-/
    It might have been the case that some names were missing from the previous iteration of the rankings and they have been added now. I will check this, what's your name? (sorry, but don't remember everyone's username on the forum)
    Free MMA Magazine covering UK events:
    MMA Mail Magazine

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carry on. After about 6 months they will correct themselves out. Just be open to making changes immediately when you have ommited fighters. Definately good to go down as far as you can in the rankings. Stacked divisions like lw and ww means fightrers can work themselves up the ladder to the top 20 etc. Good work

It might have been the case that some names were missing from the previous iteration of the rankings and they have been added now. I will check this, what's your name? (sorry, but don't remember everyone's username on the forum)[/QUOTE]

Lol i know mate i think its cool
    Your doing it nothing negative just saying lol the two boys i beat are now ranked higher than me --- kris edwards
    Kris Edwards,www.groundandpound.de/mma/rankings/european-top-ten/bantamgewicht-135lb-61kg/

A few fighters that fight on OMMAC have been omitted.

Shay Walsh 4-0-0 fw
    Pete Mcgurk 5-2-0 fw
    Gary Kelly 3-1-0 fw

Richie Downes 4-1-1 lw
    Mike Wilkinson 4-0-0 lw

Danny Withington 4-0-0 ww

Good work !! Might be worth taking Nathan Beer out of the LW division as he's made his mark as a FW.
    Gary

MMA Manager
    http://www.g4mmafighters.com

Promoters contact me for fighters
    Fighters let me know if you're interested in joining the team

Thumbs up Thanks for all the feedback

Quote Originally Posted by mmadez1 View Post
    Lol i know mate i think its cool
    Your doing it nothing negative just saying lol the two boys i beat are now ranked higher than me --- kris edwards
    Fixed. Thanks for the feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by CHRIS ZORBA View Post
    A few fighters that fight on OMMAC have been omitted.
    Shay Walsh 4-0-0 fw
    Pete Mcgurk 5-2-0 fw
    Gary Kelly 3-1-0 fw

Richie Downes 4-1-1 lw
    Mike Wilkinson 4-0-0 lw

Danny Withington 4-0-0 ww
    Thanks for the info. They have now been added.

Quote Originally Posted by G4 MMA Fighters View Post
    Good work !! Might be worth taking Nathan Beer out of the LW division as he's made his mark as a FW.
    Thanks. I'm tempted to keep his name in both weight divisions until 12 months passes since his last fight at LW. It happens quite often that fighters end up taking a fight despite it not being in their ideal weight division.
    Free MMA Magazine covering UK events:
    MMA Mail Magazine

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]