View Poll Results: Should MMAMail.com continue doing UK MMA Rankings?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

14 63.64%
  • No

7 31.82%
  • Neutral

1 4.55%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Should MMAMail.com continue doing UK MMA Rankings? + Any Feedback to the rankings?

Looking good
    Kris Edwards,www.groundandpound.de/mma/rankings/european-top-ten/bantamgewicht-135lb-61kg/

I've been critical in the past and I dont thinnk you're there yet, but it is a difficult job and you do seem very committed to improving and getting it right. You're extremely open to constructive criticism/praise and I do think you will navigate the learning curve and get it right in time. Your attitude is spot on which is half the battle, just balance it and dont try to please everyone all the time just because they say something to you.

You'll get there.

Stapes
    Michael Stapleton stapesmk1@hotmail.com (Not Martin Stapleton)

My 2 cents. I'd just leave it to yourmma.tv who do a pretty good job of it, you obviously put alot of time in but when there are already decent rankings out there it might be better not to confuse things further!
    You may know me as The Cheesecake Assassin

Slightly Bonkers shakus maximus's Avatar

not a criticism but a genuine question
    at FW Beer beats Lawson and moves to number 2 in the rankings. imo this is how it should be
    at BW Dino beats Knapp yet remains outside of the top 10
    im just curious as to how you have decided diffferently in both cases

Slightly Bonkers shakus maximus's Avatar

By the way I think u r doing a decent job

Thumbs up Thanks to everyone who voted and made suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by mmadez1 View Post
    Looking good
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by stapesmk1 View Post
    I've been critical in the past and I dont thinnk you're there yet, but it is a difficult job and you do seem very committed to improving and getting it right. You're extremely open to constructive criticism/praise and I do think you will navigate the learning curve and get it right in time. Your attitude is spot on which is half the battle, just balance it and dont try to please everyone all the time just because they say something to you.

You'll get there.

Stapes
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny@CBD View Post
    when there are already decent rankings out there it might be better not to confuse things further!
    1. The rankings out there do not appear to rank Flyweights to our knowledge.

2. Also quite a lot of people have asked for rankings further than top 10 or 20.

Please let us know if these two issues are addressed elsewhere and if we are re-doing the work. Thanks for the feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by shakus maximus View Post
    not a criticism but a genuine question
    at FW Beer beats Lawson and moves to number 2 in the rankings. imo this is how it should be
    at BW Dino beats Knapp yet remains outside of the top 10
    im just curious as to how you have decided diffferently in both cases
    The rankings had not yet been updated to include the event on which Dino fought. However you have raised a very good point in that the date the rankings were compiled should be included on each page in a visible manner. We usually update the rankings on monthly basis. However we have updated the rankings today and placed the date of the rankings on top of the page. Many thanks for your feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by shakus maximus View Post
    By the way I think u r doing a decent job
    Thank you.
    Free MMA Magazine covering UK events:
    MMA Mail Magazine

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]