Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Some teachers are just pathetic

Default Some teachers are just pathetic

http://news.uk.msn.com/uk/articles.a...ntid=156175240

I'd give the lad full marks for effort and execution. Do you get your sense of humour swapped for a penchant for "stress absence" when you work in the public sector or what? (I work in the public sector by the way).

Stapes
    Michael Stapleton stapesmk1@hotmail.com (Not Martin Stapleton)

I cant believe she took time off over that, hate to see the consequences if she ever had to give a bj?

Nearly spat my own drink out when I read

"The photo was of the lad dangling his balls inside the cup belonging to the teacher. She later drank her tea from it."

Well played son, well played.

Since when did photographing yourself putting your cock in a teachers mug not get you expelled? Something tells me we haven't lost a cure for cancer there.

That kind of prank - in itself - is pretty funny, but in the context of camera phones, facebook and all the other shit that goes along with it, things can get sinister pretty quickly. Some of the youth these days are frightening in the fact that they have no idea what's acceptable and what isn't.

Nuts in a teacher's mug is funny, but it's still only a step or two away from happy slapping - and all happy slappers, and the cunts who film them, need to be beaten to death slowly over a period of two or three days.
    Tea Drinker for Life, but preaching tolerance for the Children of Coffee.

I did far worse things. worst i ever got was a 25 day suspension and a meeting in front of governers. Schools are getting gay now, my little brother got expelled the other week when a teacher grabbed him (totally in the wrong in the first place) and my brother pushed him and told him to fuck off. They said he's too much trouble to have in regular lessons.

Of course it's probably the straw that broke the camels back, but the teacher was quite clearly in the wrong, and was the cause of the problem in the first place. No justice there IMO.
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

in my sons school, slightest little thing and they send them to the school councilor. a boy attacked my son and when my son fought back they sent him the school shrink to find out why he was angry? he said "because he fucking attacked me in the middle of class miss" and they couldnt understand it. i went to the same school and the teachers used to beat the fuck out of us. i was involved in a incident involving a stolen bottle of sulfuric acid and the bonnet of my year heads car. three or four times a day i was oulled out of class for about a fortnight, taken to the school heads office and thrown around and strangled trying to get me to admit it. kids dont know their born.

I think balls in your tea picture on facebook is a bit beyond 'being a bit lairy' or what we used to get up to at school. If the little fucker had done it to me I would've bounced his head off the floor. Likewise taffdragon, chucking a load of acid on someones car ain't japes, it's criminal damage and probably cost him a fair bit of money. I think a beating is probably preferable to getting arrested and getting sent to a borstal, which is what should've happened to you.

The British consider themselves so civilised and reasonable but are the first to act like cunts and/or try to justify themselves acting like cunts TBH.

Quote Originally Posted by Murphydeepheat View Post
    I think balls in your tea picture on facebook is a bit beyond 'being a bit lairy' or what we used to get up to at school. If the little fucker had done it to me I would've bounced his head off the floor. Likewise taffdragon, chucking a load of acid on someones car ain't japes, it's criminal damage and probably cost him a fair bit of money. I think a beating is probably preferable to getting arrested and getting sent to a borstal, which is what should've happened to you.

The British consider themselves so civilised and reasonable but are the first to act like cunts and/or try to justify themselves acting like cunts TBH.
    i never said it was right or wrong what i done. i was just stateing the differance in reactions from 20 odd years to today in the same school (and my old head is still there as well).

was the last bit aimed at me also?