Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Some teachers are just pathetic

No just a general observation about how people in this country delude themselves into thinking we have a sense of fair play or whatever. Utter bollocks in my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by ross90 View Post
    I did far worse things. worst i ever got was a 25 day suspension and a meeting in front of governers. Schools are getting gay now, my little brother got expelled the other week when a teacher grabbed him (totally in the wrong in the first place) and my brother pushed him and told him to fuck off. They said he's too much trouble to have in regular lessons.

Of course it's probably the straw that broke the camels back, but the teacher was quite clearly in the wrong, and was the cause of the problem in the first place. No justice there IMO.
    why did the teacher grab your bro though?

surely you cant think pushing a teacher and telling them to fuck off is acceptable

sometimes a teacher has to make physical contact with a student

Quote Originally Posted by ross90 View Post
    I did far worse things. worst i ever got was a 25 day suspension and a meeting in front of governers. Schools are getting gay now, my little brother got expelled the other week when a teacher grabbed him (totally in the wrong in the first place) and my brother pushed him and told him to fuck off. They said he's too much trouble to have in regular lessons.

Of course it's probably the straw that broke the camels back, but the teacher was quite clearly in the wrong, and was the cause of the problem in the first place. No justice there IMO.
    Why was it wrong for the teacher to grab your brother? I can't see the teacher grabbing an innocent student

Yet more pleasant behavior from a "promising young footballer" makes me happy that the misses is a teacher in a private primary school, rather than having to deal with shit like this.

Yes like everyone else I used to fuck about in school, but I never would have dipped my balls into the mug of a teacher, its the kind of thing that is boarder line acceptable within a group of mates who do things like that to each other, not to someone just doing there job.

if a proper ugly bitch rubbed her pussy juices all over your mug would you find it funny? your acting like all women should not care about drinking ball tea

Quote Originally Posted by Grake View Post

surely you cant think pushing a teacher and telling them to fuck off is acceptable

but the fact is they cant grab a kid, under no circumstances, it opens a whole world of shit for teaches

Quote Originally Posted by James-w View Post
    but the fact is they cant grab a kid, under no circumstances, it opens a whole world of shit for teaches
    of course there are circumstances when it may be necessary for a teacher to grab a student, i'm not saying ross' brothers was one of them, i don't know the situation, but to say a teacher can't grab a kid under any circumstances is wrong. What if the child was about to commit a crime, or hurt themselves/somebody else?

I got an after school detention in middle school when I shouted because someone threw scissors at me.

Quote Originally Posted by vileniall View Post
    if a proper ugly bitch rubbed her pussy juices all over your mug would you find it funny? your acting like all women should not care about drinking ball tea
    Exactly. would you drink out of a mug at work that someone had rubbed there balls over?

Quote Originally Posted by Grake View Post

Im not sure mate Ian23 as well, he was no doubt in the wrong. But grabbing students isn't acceptable, especially with him being a minor. They can either hit them or they can't. The law says they can't so they shouldn't be touching students at all in my opinion.

No doubt he was in the wrong at all, but if a teacher grabbed me i would have told him to fuck off as well. Sat here calmly at home i can quite easily pretend i wouldn't push somebody if they grabbed hold of me, but put in the situation, i would probably not react too differently to how he did.

What I'm saying is, both parties in the situation were in the wrong, it was heat of the moment stuff clearly. So why was he "punished accordingly" and the teacher went back as usual? it's either punish them both for over stepping the line, or punish none of them and do away with the whole thing.
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies