Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Some teachers are just pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by ross90 View Post
    Im not sure mate Ian23 as well, he was no doubt in the wrong. But grabbing students isn't acceptable, especially with him being a minor. They can either hit them or they can't. The law says they can't so they shouldn't be touching students at all in my opinion.

No doubt he was in the wrong at all, but if a teacher grabbed me i would have told him to fuck off as well. Sat here calmly at home i can quite easily pretend i wouldn't push somebody if they grabbed hold of me, but put in the situation, i would probably not react too differently to how he did.

What I'm saying is, both parties in the situation were in the wrong, it was heat of the moment stuff clearly. So why was he "punished accordingly" and the teacher went back as usual? it's either punish them both for over stepping the line, or punish none of them and do away with the whole thing.
    you sound too involved, dont be a dick

Quote Originally Posted by vileniall View Post
    you sound too involved, dont be a dick
    haha! I don't think I'm being a dick to be fair, or too involved when it's my kid brother who it's happened to.
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

haha! I don't think I'm being a dick to be fair, or too involved when it's my kid brother who it's happened to.
    so your kid brother was studying hard in the library reading up for his "further Maths" exam when a big bad (possibly gay paedophile) P.E. teacher comes out of nowhere and grabs him by the scruff of the neck sending a collection of reference books flying?

what did he do really?

Quote Originally Posted by Grake View Post
    of course there are circumstances when it may be necessary for a teacher to grab a student, i'm not saying ross' brothers was one of them, i don't know the situation, but to say a teacher can't grab a kid under any circumstances is wrong. What if the child was about to commit a crime, or hurt themselves/somebody else?
    if the school doesnt have a positive handling policy, no, you cant!! even during a fight..

so your kid brother was studying hard in the library reading up for his "further Maths" exam when a big bad (possibly gay paedophile) P.E. teacher comes out of nowhere and grabs him by the scruff of the neck sending a collection of reference books flying?

what did he do really?
    did you even read what i said? "No doubt he was in the wrong"

In no way did i say he was innocent, where the hell did gay paedophile come from? I think you may have some serious underlying issues.

I can only speculate as to what happened in the run up to it, because of course a 15 year old boy expelled from school is going to tell us his version of events and portray himself in an innocent light.
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

did you even read what i said? "No doubt he was in the wrong"

In no way did i say he was innocent, where the hell did gay paedophile come from? I think you may have some serious underlying issues.

I can only speculate as to what happened in the run up to it, because of course a 15 year old boy expelled from school is going to tell us his version of events and portray himself in an innocent light.
    so a kid did something wrong he was grabbed and said fuck off and your problem is with the teacher?

so a kid did something wrong he was grabbed and said fuck off and your problem is with the teacher?
    You seriously haven't been reading anything I've said so I will just quote what I've said and leave it at that. I can't be bothered repeating myself for somebody who has jumped to a conclusion, but who is too fucking lazy to read what has already been said

What I'm saying is, both parties in the situation were in the wrong, it was heat of the moment stuff clearly. So why was he "punished accordingly" and the teacher went back as usual? it's either punish them both for over stepping the line, or punish none of them and do away with the whole thing.
    I can add some colour if you have trouble reading that.

but do you not understand the difference between a pupil and a teacher? besides what youve said hasnt even revealed anything aoout the situation. your brother did "something" and a teacher grabbed him. how can anyone possibly tell whether it was the right thing to do if all you know is that he did "something"

if a proper ugly bitch rubbed her pussy juices all over your mug would you find it funny? your acting like all women should not care about drinking ball tea

A beautifully succinct summation. The inadvertent and unwanted consumption of bollock-batter and/or gusset-fudge is fucking wrong. Its not a matter of having a sense of humour.

lol this is my sons cousin and even though i found it funny at the time his mam is devistated, it was on the front page of the sunday sun which i think is abit ott, there must of been something else far worse going on somewhere. i also think the teacher is going to milk this for all its worth.
    Last edited by Robster; 22-02-2011 at 02:10 PM.