Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New black belt

Default New black belt

Congratulations to John Goldson at GB Sheffield who received his Black belt today from Lagarto!

Well done mate

http://www.theforge-ma.co.uk/

It was an awesome moment and I'm glad I was there to witness it. After a speech about training, family, and his own jiu-jitsu career, Lagarto pulled out the belt from within his jacket and called John over. He was quite emotional and you could see how much it meant to him as he's been working towards this moment for years. Big congratulations to John from all of his students at GB Sheffield.

Also, congrats to young Jake (a future champion) on receiving his orange belt and Dimi, Mr. Luxurious, Adam and Kyle on getting their blues. Well done peeps!

Well done that man!

Ross

Congratulations Professor and to all the others.

OOOOOOSSSSSSSS

John is one of the nicest guys in sport, and a brilliant communicator.

Congrats!
    Dan Hardy talks Swick, GSP and Daley and trains with new thai coach at Libery gym in Nottingham HERE

Give him a high five from me Bluerabbit.
    BJJ White belt, 2 stripes.

General badmotherfucker.

England have been getting many black belt promotions the last two years, how many do we have now, british born?
    Start Wrestling

Ross

I think there's under 40 maybe under 35.

John is an amazing coach, I've known him a long time, Pleasure to be training under this new professor
    Last edited by Ross; 22-02-2011 at 12:10 AM.