Thread: WEC walkout music dubbed over???!

Question WEC walkout music dubbed over???!

Strange one, but does anyone know why when WEC is shown on TV they dub over Faber and Varner's entrance music (maybe more)?

When both walkout, they have a rap song playing, but in reality neither come out to this?! (Faber DEFINITELY comes out to Tupac - Cali Love!)

I would have thought it was due to bad language, but then on Varner vs Cerrone, Varner repeatedly swears and they don't dub that!?

Also, more importantly, does anyone know what the song is that they use, as i like it lol

Its a rap song with like high pips in it (if that helps lol)

"Just Scrap!"

Twitter '@DWedz'

Quote Originally Posted by Dave78 View Post
    Strange one, but does anyone know why when WEC is shown on TV they dub over Faber and Varner's entrance music (maybe more)?

When both walkout, they have a rap song playing, but in reality neither come out to this?! (Faber DEFINITELY comes out to Tupac - Cali Love!)

I would have thought it was due to bad language, but then on Varner vs Cerrone, Varner repeatedly swears and they don't dub that!?

Also, more importantly, does anyone know what the song is that they use, as i like it lol

Its a rap song with like high pips in it (if that helps lol)

maybe its because they will have to pay the record lables to play the music on their tv station, so they just play a shitty rap song that costs them nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by James-w View Post
    maybe its because they will have to pay the record lables to play the music on their tv station, so they just play a shitty rap song that costs them nothing?
    Oi Mr Walsh, less of the shitty lol

hmm, i thought it might be royalties or something after i'd posted.

BJ Penn this weekend James
    "Just Scrap!"

Twitter '@DWedz'

Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by James-w View Post
    It's this, they do it on UFC shows too on the on live stuff, also WWE do it too sometimes
    http://www.facebook.com/craig.st.clair666 ME

"That was how i got my first soapy titwank!
    Listening is cool and shit." BlackdogMMA

$$$ for sure. WWE does it quite often actually.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

yeah they always do this the only way you get the original music is if they made the song themselves like rampages entrance song back in pride which they are allowed to play

yeah having looked its definitely royalties as at the last WEC which was then fully UFC owned/run, Faber came out to Cali Love.

so.....anyone know what the song is ???
    "Just Scrap!"

Twitter '@DWedz'

Quote Originally Posted by Dave78 View Post
    BJ Penn this weekend James
    oh hellz yeah brah!!!!!!!