Hey guys,
Loads of quality interviews coming your way, the latest is online now! Braulio Estima...

"I would be doing UK based Gracie Barra black belt competitor Braulio Estima a huge disservice if I were to say he was simply good at what he does.
A far more fitting way to introduce Braulio is to say he is one of the most successful, charasmatic and popular guys in world Jiu Jitsu today!

Bar the Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Absolute Mundials crown [dominated by his team mate Roger Gracie] Braulio has won absolutely everything there is to win: Brazilian regionals, Brazilian nationals, the Pan-Ams, the European Open, the World Cup, Mundials at his weight (numerous times), the ADCC weight and absolute events, the list goes on and in doing so he has beaten the best of the best from the world of BJJ.

KombatClinic.com caught up with Braulio off the back of his most recent win at the 2011 European Open in Lisboa to talk about, amongst other things, his impending bout [May 2011] against Ronaldo 'Jacare' Souza at this years ADCC in Nottingham, preperation for events away from Brazil and the sad passing of his student and friend of UK BJJ Steve Fan."

I hope you enjoy the interview!

http://kombatclinic.com/2011/02/brau...ima-interview/