Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Top ten footballers 2011

Cool Top ten footballers 2011

www.SAMIBERIK.com

bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How is Wayne Rooney in there at all? Let alone over Tevez!? I'm baffled! He's had a a terrible time of it for a long period now, if this was MMA he'd be like 0-4 over the last twelve months having just lost his title in the process lol. He's footballs answer to Jamie Varner at present, great player, shit slump!

Fair enough on the inclusion of the Barca players as they pretty much do no wrong. Not surprised they have been favoured over the current EPL crop at all.
    "Just Scrap!"

Twitter '@DWedz'

if rooney is top 10 in football, bj penn is still p4p number 1.
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

lol your right he shouldnt be there i think mesut ozil should be there
    www.SAMIBERIK.com

Quote Originally Posted by londonpride View Post
    well, he kinda is still number 1 goddamit!!!! I wont listen to this nonsence LAAAA LAAAA LAAAA LAAAA LAAAAA

Quote Originally Posted by londonpride View Post
    Cue. Eff. Tea.
    Tea Drinker for Life, but preaching tolerance for the Children of Coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave78 View Post
    bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How is Wayne Rooney in there at all? Let alone over Tevez!? I'm baffled! He's had a a terrible time of it for a long period now, if this was MMA he'd be like 0-4 over the last twelve months having just lost his title in the process lol. He's footballs answer to Jamie Varner at present, great player, shit slump!

Fair enough on the inclusion of the Barca players as they pretty much do no wrong. Not surprised they have been favoured over the current EPL crop at all.
    Tevez is one of the best players in the world he's carried city all season. As a united fan i can agree rooney is absolute shit all season, however he's scored some recently i'll give him dues for as thats what he hasn't been doing but his overall play, passing, control have been shit.

I aint even going to watch it... I have seen rooney ont he screen and for that, I cant give that vid any cred... Rooney has been shit since the last day of last season....

this is a classic case of, "he is a big name, so he must be good, and be put in the top 10" it happends in all sports btw, there is a certain mma fighter that hasnt won for 3 years, and yet is still ranked in the top 10..

eto is miles better than rooney

Off the top of my head, my top 10 would be:

Lionel Messi, David Villa, Cristiano Ronaldo, Xavi, Andres Iniesta, Samuel Eto, Wesley Sneijder, Bastieen Schweinsteiger, Gerard Pique, Cesc Fabregas
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!