Thread: Fairtex uk official statement please read due to high number of fake fairtex products

Default Fairtex uk official statement please read due to high number of fake fairtex products

We have been asked to post this on behalf of official Fairtex Distribution:

FAIRTEX UK OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE PLEASE BEWARE OF FAKE FAIRTEX & TWINS MERCHANDISE
    Muay Thai Boxing Ltd have been the official Fairtex & Twins distributor in UK for the last 20 years
    and have recently become aware of a large number of poor quality counterfeit/Fake merchandise being sold mainly through online MMA & Thai equipment stores aswell as Ebay.
    We have taken some steps online to counter this but feel educating the community would be beneficial to the good name that Fairtex & Twins have established through many reputable sellers within the UK.
    As a result we will now be publishing the Official and authorised resellers within the UK on a new website www.fairtex.uk.com. Only those companies appearing on this site are guaranteed to be holding genuine Fairtex merchandise. Resellers will also carry an official Fairtex merchandise logo which will link back to the official resellers list.
    There are two banners which are official shown below which must link to the aforementioned page to be official where that sellers name will appear.
    Signs of fake merchandise will often be a very low price. Fairtex equipment is a world leader and is not a cheap brand however their quality will outlast many cheaper brands representing true value for money.
    A Short list of Official UK Resellers holding GENUINE 2011 stock are as follows:
    www.fightstoremma.com
    www.thaiboxingstore.co.uk
    www.bulldogmartialarts.com
    Fighterzone (EBAY STORE)

To see full list see above website.
    Several of the sellers on google shopping and many on Ebay and Ebid are strongly suspected of selling fake Fairtex equipment.

Note to admin could you please make this Sticky for 1 month as it is in the interest of us to protect Cagewarriors members.

There has been a similar issue with another of our lead brands Top King although not to the same extent.
    Top King should not be appearing on EBay AT ALL, any TK products seen on Ebay should be treat with extreme caution.

There are some well known retailers that are not on that list that sell Fairtex. It makes it sound like they are stocking fake goods, which i highly doubt they are.

For the sake of their reputations I think they need to be added as soon as possible dude. (We don't sell Fairtex, just saying for others sake)

Please note FIGHTSHOP is an official Fairtex retailer. Our details will be added to the Faitex site soon

Quote Originally Posted by Fightshop.Com View Post
    Please note FIGHTSHOP is an official Fairtex retailer. Our details will be added to the Faitex site soon
    One of the many shops i was thinking of in my post above

Its all good and well these shops being an official retailer but no one ever has anything in stock.

Torra Scotia sports in Bathgate is an official retailer and has been for years for the Scottish people intrested.

Quote Originally Posted by pab666 View Post
    Its all good and well these shops being an official retailer but no one ever has anything in stock.
    probably due to loads of demand i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by thaison View Post
    Torra Scotia sports in Bathgate is an official retailer and has been for years for the Scottish people intrested.
    they are on the list - good company been going years

As stated above this is a new move and in our opinion a good one which we are fully supporting as I imagine all the genuine Fairtex Retailers will within the next few days. Fake merchandise hurts us all and gives a bad name to good products.

Quote Originally Posted by pab666 View Post
    Actually I believe this is another issue this list is trying to address which again is in our view a positive step.