Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Phuket Muay Thai

privates can be an hour or hour and half, depends on who you get them with but most i believe are jsut an hour.

sorry i dont know anythign abotu rawai guesthouse, book a few days then if its shit search for something else. there is rooms for rent everywhere!

main place to party is patong, there is other places but they arent that good

patong is mental, be careful you might not come back lol

Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron View Post
    patong is mental, be careful you might not come back lol

or you'll come back with a 19 year old gogo girl...

Thanks for all the help guys. Im really not feeling the prossies to be honest so thats not gonna be a factor for me. Pattaya is defo not on my list of places to go in the future. Ive never really been attracted to Eatern women. Nothing wrong with them, just personal preference. Dont fancy going with a hooker in a foreign country after God knows how many others.

Sounds cheesy but Im just interested in training, bettering myself, enjoying the weather, scenery and tranquility of Phuket with a few memorable nights out thrown in every week. Just basically want to live a different life and breathe a breath of fresh air for a month and get the fuck out of this shit hole town and shit hole country.

Stapes
    Michael Stapleton stapesmk1@hotmail.com (Not Martin Stapleton)

Spent a few weeks at Sinbi Last year and it was awesome. They also have Seanchi sor kingstar now as head coach so you will be training with the best pound for pound stand up fighter in the world .

Quote Originally Posted by stapesmk1 View Post
    Thanks for all the help guys. Im really not feeling the prossies to be honest so thats not gonna be a factor for me. Pattaya is defo not on my list of places to go in the future. Ive never really been attracted to Eatern women. Nothing wrong with them, just personal preference. Dont fancy going with a hooker in a foreign country after God knows how many others.

Sounds cheesy but Im just interested in training, bettering myself, enjoying the weather, scenery and tranquility of Phuket with a few memorable nights out thrown in every week. Just basically want to live a different life and breathe a breath of fresh air for a month and get the fuck out of this shit hole town and shit hole country.

Stapes
    when i first came to thailand i said all this and i think everyone i meet says this... how this never seems to happen... lol

fiver says stapes bangs a different girl every night and trains once a week !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun.R. View Post
    when i first came to thailand i said all this and i think everyone i meet says this... how this never seems to happen... lol
    hahaha.....so true.

Hahahaha. Thanks for the confidence in me guys. Anyone know how I can get a VW Polo out there for the month?

Stapes
    Michael Stapleton stapesmk1@hotmail.com (Not Martin Stapleton)

There's lots of hire car places - probably better to wait until you get there and ask at your hotel/apartments and they'll point you in the right direction. Moped is definitely easier to get around on although maybe not quite so safe. Me and my moped are inseprable when I'm there - love it!