Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: haye vs klitchko is on!

Default haye vs klitchko is on!

The clown has no penis

yeh dave told me after sparrin this mornin that its on in june hes gonna knock that tall mug out i gave him some pointers he really listened hes sure gonna win booth said he wants me to be his main sparrer partner

how do u know david haye lyk? u a pro boxer?
    The clown has no penis

Quote Originally Posted by ColliflowerBum View Post
    how do u know david haye lyk? u a pro boxer?
    not yet im am 5-3 but the 3 were dogy calls im goin pro this year gonna be trainin a lot with haye

I think there is another thread on johnnyboy's antics.

On the note of Haye v Klitchko, am looking forward to this. If I was Haye i'd be getting used to being jabbed in the face over and over.

I think Haye can take this though as his movement and angles will cause problems and Wlad is the 'easier' option for Haye. This is also taylormade for a Haye v Vitali Klitchko match up later on in the year in Britain!

Definately the easier brother for Haye to face, not that Wlad is shit just style wise and his jaw. Still I see Wlad winning, Haye could catch him thoguh and if so it's lights out.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

poor old Chisora - bumped again. this is the one time i would ever hope Warren wins in court. he had better be suing. Dereck must have paid out a pile of cash for these two camps. gutted for him.

that said, will be good to see Haye fight [bash] a Klitchko. either of them, Haye by smash R8/9

After his running away performance against Valuev I would be surprised if Haye smashes Klitschko. Best of luck to him though, hope it's a better fight than his last few
    I am number 1, because Picard says so.

Ask Frakes!

Do you know a Fridgeless Fail? Send them HERE!

i can see haye winning wlad because of his speed and movement but i cant call it between vitali and hay if it happens
    The clown has no penis

Quote Originally Posted by JonathanFrakes View Post
    After his running away performance against Valuev I would be surprised if Haye smashes Klitschko. Best of luck to him though, hope it's a better fighT than his last few
    Firstly please accepT my apologies for my correction of the word fighT.

Agreed with Frakes, as much stick as Wlad gets he will be one tough night for Haye. His style might be boring for people but the fucker hits hard and he does have some really efficient boxing skills. Cannot wait for this fight could go either way and I wouldnt be surprised!!
    Ninja