Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: haye vs klitchko is on!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnyBoy View Post
    not yet im am 5-3 but the 3 were dogy calls im goin pro this year gonna be trainin a lot with haye
    going pro with 8 fights ... only 5 wins ? wtf is this shit ? you give boxers a bad name.. why couldnt you pretend to be a thai boxer or something rather than pretending to box

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Bateman View Post
    going pro with 8 fights ... only 5 wins ? wtf is this shit ? you give boxers a bad name.. why couldnt you pretend to be a thai boxer or something rather than pretending to box
    allright bateman son. yeh am 5-3 but had some personnel problems so werent always able to give my best but its all sorted an trainers an pro guys know my level

Yeah, just ask David Haye about Johnnyboy!!

I think he means that he spars with "Hay". Now Johny, fighting men made of straw won't improve your skills much.

Even Vreenak would pitch in to shout "IT'S A FAAAAAAKE!" at you every time you threw a punch.
    I am number 1, because Picard says so.

Ask Frakes!

Do you know a Fridgeless Fail? Send them HERE!

Sorry to burst the bubble guys but haye will be knocked out by klitchko, no doubt, haye can't take a punch and i personally dont see him taking the stiff power jabs.

Quote Originally Posted by poodle View Post
    Sorry to burst the bubble guys but haye will be knocked out by klitchko, no doubt, haye can't take a punch and i personally dont see him taking the stiff power jabs.
    son trust me haye takes my jabs easy muggy wlad aint gonna do nothin to him i no the gameplan but i could get crimineally charged by puttin it on here, i aint workin with then anymore got kicked out but booth will let me back in when i get a title belt

Poor trolling is poor

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnyBoy View Post
    son trust me haye takes my jabs easy muggy wlad aint gonna do nothin to him i no the gameplan but i could get crimineally charged by puttin it on here, i aint workin with then anymore got kicked out but booth will let me back in when i get a title belt
    Hehe this guys makes me laugh!
    Amatuer Kickboxer: 3-0-0