Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MMA-Fightwear.co.uk Introduction to our company.

Default MMA-Fightwear.co.uk Introduction to our company.

Mods - I did not know where to post this so if its in the wrong section please feel free to move it.

Afternoon all. We are new to the forum so i thought a brief write up might help people understand who we are and what we can offer.

MMA-Fightwear.co.uk was started in September 2010 as an online shop. We have a small retail outlet at a local gym and plan on opening a "proper shop" later on this year.

As a new business we have tried to research all options available to us for sourcing products from various suppliers, using feedback from customers to help us make our minds up which brands we are going to stock. We initially tried the "offer everything from every manufacturer" route but soon realised that with the majority of suppliers this was not the best road to go down because of the ever changing stock lists and the vast product ranges.

Now everything we have for sale is either in stock at our unit, at the gym or en-route from our suppliers and should be available for despatch within 24 hours. We feel this approach is better for all parties involved and hopefully we can build up a reputation as a retailer who can be relied upon.

We are not trying to take over the world, nor are we trying to make a "quick buck" we are simply wanting to supply good quality products at sensible prices with minimal fuss and quick delivery times.

Our website can be found at www.mma-fightwear.co.uk

Thanks for taking the time to read this

Craig & Rich
    Online resellers for a large selection of brands, See website for details.
    www.mma-fightwear.co.uk

ttt..........

Mods - Test Post

We have got a range of special offers available which can be found on the site.

Remember - All items (Apart from True Honor) are either in stock at our unit or on-route from our suppliers.

If anyones looking for anything inparticular feel free to get in touch with us.

Thanks

Craig & Rich
    www.mma-fightwear.co.uk

do you have a Cage Warriors discount code and do you have anything new and interesting that other shops dont have ?

I like your site , pretty easy to navigate

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

Discount code is "CAGEWARRIORS" -- 10% off all products.

Thanks for the comment about the site, we are trying to make it as user friendly as possible.

Regarding the new & interesting comment - at the moment we try to keep upto date with the new products released so we can offer the latest gear to our customers but our main selling point is that we are selling items that we either have in stock or will have within the next 48 hours. We pride ourselves in our customer service and speed of despatch and hope that we can offer a trustworthy alternative to your regular suppliers. New & interesting will come in the future im sure.

Craig
    www.mma-fightwear.co.uk

http://www.cagewarriors.com/forums/s...ures-and-Posts

thought i may aswell let you guys read this before you get told off by the cagewarriors police

Thanks for pointing that out Osaka, i have already sorted it with the "police" so hopefully it should be ok.
    www.mma-fightwear.co.uk

Last thing i want is arresting! I havent got time to sit in a cell!
    www.mma-fightwear.co.uk

Looks like a nice site, next time I am in the market for some kit I will look you up.

Best of luck.