Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Phuket Itinery...Advice Needed

should explain that what i'm saying is all based on a bloke in his 30's and now with a wife (who also trains) so don't want to rough it so much and tend to spend a bit more on accommodation now. When I was single I was happy to stay on the gym or in the basic bungalows. Don't mean to sound like a twat when i said "bit more expensive than what you're looking for"!!!

If you dont want to be bored during the day I recommend staying on the road at Tiger, you will make many friends and Sinbi isnt far from there.
    Start Wrestling

Quote Originally Posted by 123 MMA View Post
    If you dont want to be bored during the day I recommend staying on the road at Tiger, you will make many friends and Sinbi isnt far from there.
    Google maps says Tiger is 10k away

That right?

Stapes
    Michael Stapleton stapesmk1@hotmail.com (Not Martin Stapleton)

It must be, I thought it was closer I didnt go to Sinbi but I saw a sign for it.
    Start Wrestling

sinbi isnt really that far away, i went past yesterday and took the long route as we went out taking pics, 10 mins from tiger max