Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: On Top 2: Bellahouston Leisure Center Glasgow.

Default On Top 2: Bellahouston Leisure Center Glasgow.

After our first successful show in Celtic park we are pleased to announce our next show On Top 2 will happen on the 18th June at the Bellahouston Leisure Center in Glasgow, it will be an all pro card.

We will be holding a 4 man Welter Weight tournament for the vacant On Top WW belt and a 2000 prize.

Please contact us at matchmaker@ontoppromotions.co.uk if you are interested in being part of the show.

More info on the card will be posted soon.

Many thanks.
    www.ontoppromotions.co.uk

Any welter or jst scottish tam???????

Bella is going to be a great venure for fighting, I have been to a boxing show there and it was awesome, the tiered seating give it a tremendous atmosphere. I have been saying for a while this would be a great venue especially since it is an easier venue to get to than Brahead or Meadowbank

Quote Originally Posted by jgowansedgemma View Post
    Any welter or jst scottish tam???????
    Any WW Joe. ;-)
    www.ontoppromotions.co.uk

Cant wait for this, excited already
    For your MMA Fix, Don't Hit the Pit anymore coz its shut

Quote Originally Posted by ON TOP PROMOTIONS View Post
    Any WW Joe. ;-)
    I can see a Ray v Ward re-match for the title, unless English fighters (e.g. Scope) show an interest.

Good luck with the show.

Quote Originally Posted by The Choker View Post
    I can see a Ray v Ward re-match for the title, unless English fighters (e.g. Scope) show an interest.

Good luck with the show.
    what would be the point in that? Who would want to buy tickets for a fight they seen 2 months beforehand, unless ofcourse it was a close decision. If not its a pointless fight
    Neil Laird Pro 77kg 2-2 @definitelyneil

Well pretty sure Scope and Quinny will be involved in this (both deserve it after On Top 1, for different reasons), possibly Ray if he can get past Scott Ward and one other, Rob Mills would be a good shout. WW in the UK and Europe is baw deep in talent so the 4 man should be a high level.
    Rob McCrum, Pro BW. www.bjjscotland.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Neil L View Post
    what would be the point in that? Who would want to buy tickets for a fight they seen 2 months beforehand, unless ofcourse it was a close decision. If not its a pointless fight
    Are you putting yourself forward for it Neil?

Quote Originally Posted by Killswitch View Post
    Are you putting yourself forward for it Neil?
    By the sounds of it it seems like its gonna be for more experienced, higher level fighters. But if its fighters my level they are looking for i'd be up for it
    Neil Laird Pro 77kg 2-2 @definitelyneil