Thread: Frank Mir Seminar at Leicester MMA Academy July 24th 2011

Default Frank Mir Seminar at Leicester MMA Academy July 24th 2011

**CANCELLED**

We have asked for all those who bought tickets to be offered a full refund and I know some have received them already. The email address to use to enquire about a refund (or transfer to another date on new tour) is njm_promos@yahoo.co.uk

Although we were only providing the venue and not organising the seminar we are embarrassed to have had this happen as we have a very good reputation for running events. Therefore, in the unlikely event you have any problems resolving your refund or transfer, or there is anything we can help you with in regards to events we may be running, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will try to chase it up for you.

We hope that this cancellation in way reflects upon the seminars we run our self.

**CANCELLED**

Nathan
    Last edited by Levo; 09-06-2011 at 09:32 AM.
    Head Coach at Leicester Shootfighters
    Sponsored by Caged Steel and Empire Fight Shop

Tickets start going out this week.

More than half the places are gone.

Nathan

Awesome news.

On a side note I had a dream last night that I was sparring against him (and winning). Bizarre.
    MMA Officials London, Essex and East Anglia representative

how many spaces will there be, dont want it to be overcrowded

I said max of 50. We've had almost 80 squeezed on there for a grappling class so lots of room for for 50.

Nathan