15. Bankers
    16. unsanctioned anal sex
    17. Capitalism
    18. Tsunami(s)
    19. Earthquakes
    20. Bombing for oil
    21. tight boxers
    22. Justin Beiber
    Would you mind if I added Alsation dogs to the list? I can't stand 'em. One of em burst my football when I was 6 years old and then started barking and growling at me. I'm 37 and I still don't like them. Fuckers. I take a different route if I see one of them on my run.

Ahhhhnnd, the bloke who owned the dog said he'd buy me a new football...... he never diid, the bastard! He's dead now... I didn't do it, it was from old age. Honest (Assume Hooded Claw persona.)

On two occasions I have had people throw eggs at me from their cars. The first time it missed, and before I even realised what had happened the car was long gone. Then the 2nd time, some little fuckers in a shitty little VW Lupo must have seen me and turned around further up the road, so when they threw it I was running towards it, hit me right in the knee cap, fucking killed! I have seen the car locally a few times and took its reg, still waiting for the day I see it parked at the supermarket or something and I accidently key the fuck out of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesy peas please View Post
    Somebody recently asked while I was jogging "Have you got a light?" I replied "What do you think?!" Either the young chap thought I always carried a trusty packet of cancer sticks and a lighter to keep me going when the going got tough or I must really look unfit.
    I got the exact same question about a week ago - I just stopped and burst into laughter for a few seconds before continuing to 'jog on'. The only thing I can think is the chav thought I was one of him and maybe doing a runner from a scene of a crime.

Weird people in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinSubz02 View Post
    Annoying things wnen out running:

1. Cars
    2. Pigeons
    3. Other runners
    4. Rich people
    5. Poor people
    6. White people
    7. All other people
    8. Racists
    9. Cyclists
    10. Dictators
    11. Media moguls with right wing agendas
    12. Media moguls with left wing agendas
    13. Media Moguls
    14. Illuminati or any lizard type people
    15. Bankers
    16. unsanctioned anal sex
    17. Capitalism
    18. Tsunami(s)
    19. Earthquakes
    20. Bombing for oil
    21. tight boxers
    22. Justin Beiber
    I'm inclined to agree with you on most of these counts. I do wonder how often your #16 and #22 crop up, though...

-d-

Defo when people shout "run Forrest run". Pisses me off no end.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Bah edit....
    Last edited by Jimmy Boogaloo; 01-04-2011 at 09:41 PM.

I hate people shouting stuff too especially groups of teenagers from the other side of the road trying to be funny. In fairness though I was prepared one night when I heard "Run fatboy Run." and just immediately screamed FUCK OFF back at them. They just burst out laughing.

One of the most annoying things though was too fat/obese late teen girls smoking shouting "running is gay" after i'd gone past them. Obviously these people are in the perfect position to be giving out lifestyle advice and they prefer the wait till you've gone past approach rather than say something to your face.