Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BJJ Newcastle?

Quote Originally Posted by Hywel Teague View Post
    I was at Northumbria Uni sports centre just recently and they don't have any BJJ on the time tables. Can you please try and find out some details of these guys? Never heard of them, have no idea where they're based but would be interested to find out where as it's v close to me
    You have a pm dude

OK so it seems these guys are actually the MMA club out of the Uni, which I've reliably been told by a number of people is shit.

Hello we just wanted to let you know about our gym and the training and facilities available to you. You can definitely get some BBJ training here!

Please visit our website http://thegunnersden.co.uk/ for detailed information all of our contact details are there if you are interested in coming along for any sessions?

MMA Newcastle
    The Gunners Den is a purpose built MMA & fitness studio in Westerhope, Newcastle upon Tyne. Run by professional British Combat Association instructor Paul Colesby & Mixed Martial Arts Coach. The Den caters for all levels of training from ultimate fighting to boot camps for Men & Women of all levels from beginner to experienced.

All classes are instructed by Paul “The Gunner” Colesby who has trained all over the world with MMA legends in Brazil with Gracie Barra under the tutor ledge of Roger Gracie and Mauricio Gomez and in the USA with Royce Gracie and the Machado brothers, Matt Hughes, Jeremy Horn, Jens Pulver, Tim Silvia, Pat Miletich plus many more.

Click HERE for a detailed background of Paul's training
    The Gunners Den - www.thegunnersden.co.uk

Thanks, I might check it out!