Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: dateng tips lads

Default dateng tips lads

allright lads haye belled me today an i told him got this new girl back home in inglend an he said if i wanna pull bird bettar than carmel need to not go jollys an have kebab an beers at jollys need to go on propar date like he does an go restarant, what restarant shall i go lads an any adivice cheers pals your all top boys ok train hard an get the ko boys
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Johny-Boy/215858055149963?ref=ts wbc world champ 19-0

Nandos. That is all.
    Amatuer Kickboxer: 3-0-0

Gauchos in Tower Bridge is really nice particularly if you like Steak.

The Oxo Tower is really romantic if you can get a table on the balcony but in the winter you wouldnt want that but you can eat inside and then have drinks on the balcony and they give you these blankets to keep you warm whilst you are out there.

Vivat bacchus in London Bridge is really good value for money and very nice.

Jamie Olivers Italian in Stratford Westfield is ok but if your girl likes big names then its a good place to take her but its a pain to get a table on Saturday nights.

Then there is always the Coq d’Argent in Poultry if you really want to impress.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

hang on, who was monitoring the internet while you were out on the town?
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    hang on, who was monitoring the internet while you were out on the town?
    pal what you mean mate
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Johny-Boy/215858055149963?ref=ts wbc world champ 19-0

was talking to bean
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by BakedBean View Post
    Then there is always the Coq d’Argent in Poultry if you really want to impress.
    you could always jump off the roof if the food is crap, that has been know to of happened

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

cheers brothars your help is appriciated lads your all top boys me an london gonna have a good date pals

fair play, London is very good-looking, the pics she sent me were awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnyBoy View Post
    cheers brothars your help is appriciated lads your all top boys me an london gonna have a good date pals
    I already told u Johny we aint going on a date till u got a record of at least 11 - 0 I wont even consider ur offer before that ! Come back when ur 11 - 0 and we'll talk......