Thread: European Wrestling Championships stream?

Default European Wrestling Championships stream?

Does anyone know of one?

They started today in Germany. British number one Leon Rattigan (-96kg) is fighting tomorrow.
    For 5% off your MyProtein order use discount code MP12275

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Pickering View Post
    Does anyone know of one?

They started today in Germany. British number one Leon Rattigan (-96kg) is fighting tomorrow.
    No stream, but results are here http://www.fila-wrestling.com/dortmund2011/

Russia closed out the first day, opan sat won 60 kg, 74kg had two russians in the final, and 96kg has two russians in the final.
    videos are at the bottom of this page http://fila-wrestling.com/ go on 2011 and select dortmund.
    Last edited by Gbdaz; 29-03-2011 at 07:44 PM.

I see Rattigan lost to a German, I couldnt find the vid have you seen it gbdaz?
    Start Wrestling

Quote Originally Posted by 123 MMA View Post
    I see Rattigan lost to a German, I couldnt find the vid have you seen it gbdaz?
    Yeah, go on the fila main website go to the bottom of the page and go on webtv, go on WCP Dortmund, freestyle 96kg on the left side has a list of all the matches.

He lost in 3 periods, hit a nice shot in the 1st nearly turned the guy and won 2-0, he was up 1-0 and in the second period then was taken down in the last 12 seconds, got taken down again in the third lost 1-0.

Tough draw for Leon getting the German. I used to hate draws like that where it is someone really good but you know they won't win and you don't even get repechage. He seems to be getting closer and closer to reaching that elite level. Really good to see.

Tsargush looked imperious again at 74, carrying on the strong recent tradition of Russians at the weight e.g. Saitiev and Murtazaliev. Didn't looked too troubled throughout the comp.