Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wrestlemania

Del Rio Aka Dos Caros Jr should get Cro Cop'd again. I can't waite to for Woah ooooh Woah oooooh Wrestlemania
    ICON Jiu Jitsu

The only bars i go to are Arm Bars, Knee Bars and a Mars Bar

I didn't realise that was him! I just checked his record, which isn't too bad. I am glad he hasn't won by armbar though.

If anyone wants a good laugh, go listen to the Jordan Breen show the week after the Royal Rumble when some caller tells Breen that Dos Caras won the Royal Rumble. Breen goes ape-shit.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

Predictions from the valianT Frakes. (c) denotes current champ.

United States Championship: Sheamus (c) vs. Daniel Bryan: Bryan may take it as Mr O'Shaughnessy has won their past few encounters. Although, the smart booking would be a Sheamus win since he's been given main event status and losing to a mid-card talent would probably destroy that push. Still, this has the potential to be a show stealer.

Trish Stratus, Snooki, and John Morrison vs. LayCool and Dolph Ziggler: I actually couldn't care less. I would be more excited by Ziggler vs Morrison. It's a shame that two talented guys like these are in a freak show match like this.

Kane, Big Show, Vladimir Kozlov, and Santino Marella vs. The Corre: Another car crash match. If the good guys win the Corre are made to look pretty stupid, especially if they lose to "the Cobra". If Corre win, it makes Show and Kane look pretty bad. It's a catch 22, but at Wrestlemania I will lean for a Cobra related victory.

Cody Rhodes vs. Rey Mysterio: I think that Rhodes will be unmasked and defeated. Would be interesting to see where they go with a Rhodes win though. He's a Mankind-esque character in the making. Personally I preferred his "Dashing" character, funny as hell.

Randy Orton vs. CM Punk: Should be a top match and has been built up well. I can't see anything other than an Orton win though.

Jerry Lawler vs. Michael Cole (w/ Jack Swagger) with Stone Cold as the Referee: If Lawler loses there will be mass walkouts. The King by piledriver followed by a round of stunners and beers for King and Austin.

Edge (c) (w/ Christian) vs. Alberto Del Rio (w/ Brodus Clay): I can see one of two things happening. Edge wins with the help of Christian. Or Christian turns heel, costs Edge the title and we have a feud.

WWE Championship: The Miz (c) vs. John Cena: Cena will clearly win and if Miz doesn't carry it well it could be a truly awful match. Still, I wonder what the Rock's involvement will be? My guess is he will be used to try to get Cena over with the older age group by endorsing him in some way.

No Holds Barred Match: The Undertaker vs. Triple H: This simply must close the show. Who would want to go on after this match? Undertaker wins because the streak will never be ended. Both men to retire soon, with much fanfare.
    I am number 1, because Picard says so.

Ask Frakes!

Do you know a Fridgeless Fail? Send them HERE!

Morrison vs Ziggler would've been way cool

I have a sneaky suspicion that The Rock will cost Cena the match.

Lmao the royal rumble ending this year was classic.

Christian heel tun would be win, Edge vs Christian rivalry would just be awesome.

there was a rumour on some wrestling site ages ago that the rock makes himself part of the match between cena and miz
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

santino marella used to fight mma aswell. cant find his record though
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

I believe Santino only had 1 MMA fight while in Japan.

I got Cena, del Rio, Undertaker, Lawler, Orton, Rhodes, Corre, Morrison team, and Sheamus

the Santino/Sheamus segment from England a few months back was pure gold.