Page 101 of 122 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1216

Thread: RED. MIST. PROMOTIONS (Jamie Rees & Brian Aitken)

you can only pay for things when you have money, when you have none, well you can't.

Rōnin

I was going to write some absolute basics to running a business, then I realized I was being trolled :/ arrrrg your so frustrating to read.

Please Please don't ever try and do anything that requires responsibility again Brijan, you have no idea the amount of hurt your causing people.

the point is that you pay everyone first. YOU fucked up not them and they are only being ripped off by you. dont try and pass the buck on to them because your show didnt work. that was your responsibility. if you have no money, then go beg, earn or borrow some to pay you debts

not sure how you can live you life knowing a whole sport hates you, has no respect for you and hopes you continue to fail in your life, when all you had to do was be a man and pay your debts. just be a man for fucks sake
    They call me Tel. But its Mr. Tel to you!

boxingbrit

Quote Originally Posted by Red Mist View Post
    when you have not much money but a good idea, it can work.
    You're still not getting the fact that you had neither. Thats why you failed, not cos of Mick. Many of us pointed out why it wasnt going to work beforehand, you took it as insults and not as advice. Can you still not see that?

It is an undisputed fact that your organization handed over a cheque when asked for payment.

This means one of two things.

1)You intended to pay but the funds you thought were in the bank were not.

or

2)You deceptively handed over a cheque when you knew funds were not available.

Had the cheque not been handed over the issue would have been forced at the time and both parties able to express the points made on this forum and perhaps resolve it.

There was two peoples names on that cheque and IMO both those people are responsible.

Let me make this clear, the word "RESPONSIBLE" is very different to the words "BLAME" or "FAULT".

Whos fault and who is to blame is neither here nore there as a cheque was handed over on behalf of two people for services rendered and bounced.

Simple.

Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Red Mist View Post
    you can only pay for things when you have money, when you have none, well you can't.
    I usually just don't buy or hire goods or services when I have no money, much better than stealign I find.

Really this goes back to the fact that unless you have the money to one side to cover ALL overheads don't run a show.

Additionally everyone told you why it would not work as my man Mr. Ian Butlin esq points out and you got defensive telling us we were all wrong and you were right, for once 'We Told you so' is not very nice :/
    http://www.facebook.com/craig.st.clair666 ME

"That was how i got my first soapy titwank!
    Listening is cool and shit." BlackdogMMA

What are you studying Brian?

Shame how things have ended this way, ideal world is if show made some profit, everyone would have got paid and RM would onto their next show. However, you cannot avoid the fact that poor organisation of the show has proven costly. And for the record, Mick has rarely been abusive to Brian, it's Jamie who's being the clown but at least Brian isn't hiding like him.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandai View Post
    What are you studying Brian?

Even the best ideas can fail without having the finances there to execute Brian. That's a business fundamental. Speculate to accumulate.

The fact is, shows shouldn't rely on ticket sales to pay for the running costs. That money should be there in advance. If you take a hit, you have to take it on the chin and do your best to claw it back next time.

It's a shame it's come to this.

RustyCage

Brian- why did you write Pride&Glory a cheque for his services if you felt that you didn't owe him the money? Why do that?

Surely the time to say "We aren't paying you because you didn't sell the tickets" was at the time.