Page 11 of 122 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: RED. MIST. PROMOTIONS (Jamie Rees & Brian Aitken)

Quote Originally Posted by Red Mist View Post
    you keep saying pay your lads there wasn't a purse only a ticket deal, there was no other deal apart from expenses, with mick we'll have to sort that out.
    There was no other deal apart from expenses? Exactly! so pay the lads their expenses.
    Yes you will have to sort it out with Mick, I suggest quickly as >cue friendly advice> solicitors fees will cost you more the longer it goes on. No point in owing them and adding to the debt, settle up with Mick and lads as quickly as you can.

I'm sure Red Mist (promotion) doesn't owe a massive amount of money out so it's likely to get paid. Thank fuck you weren't offering purses. It's beyond me why people put shows on without having the money to cover all costs. Fact is, people might not turn up to your show, you still have to pay your costs. It's too much of a risk to take and so many people seem to do it.

Probably best to wrap up. It will be difficult to continue operating now.

Quote Originally Posted by BrummyAnimal View Post
    So what was the 850 bouncing cheque for then? ?
    Hire of the cage and Mick MCing.

Quote Originally Posted by BrummyAnimal View Post
    So what was the 850 bouncing cheque for then? ?
    that was not intentional and the tickets that we were going to sell fighters had pulled out and we've had a few so we didn't get the money in time, now you lot pulling us down and slating us on here and other forums putting off fighters didn't help neither so thats the situation at the mo, money don't grow on trees and if your jepodising our next show, well we'll have to go to court cause we're not gonna get the money thanks to you lot so it now may be a long process.

Did he give you cheque he knew would bounce then? ?...if it was me vida be collecting at the geezers door!
    Pro MMA Lightweight Fighter 1-2-0 Team 580 MMA Barnsley

boxingbrit

Why are you still blaming other people? Dont put on a show if you cant cover the costs. Simples

Hows it our fault? ????? You should have had the money before you started the process of putting a show on ...and ya never answered me where ya from in barnsley?
    Pro MMA Lightweight Fighter 1-2-0 Team 580 MMA Barnsley

Quote Originally Posted by Dragunov View Post
    I'm sure Red Mist (promotion) doesn't owe a massive amount of money out so it's likely to get paid. Thank fuck you weren't offering purses. It's beyond me why people put shows on without having the money to cover all costs. Fact is, people might not turn up to your show, you still have to pay your costs. It's too much of a risk to take and so many people seem to do it.

Probably best to wrap up. It will be difficult to continue operating now.
    People wanted that from the start.

Ross

Its Brian Aikin (main promoter) posting as fake 'red mist' not jamie.

Nothing but pathetic excuses.

Ross

Its Brian Aikin (main promoter) posting as fake 'red mist' not jamie.

Nothing but pathetic excuses + why get the thread deleted on the Sheffield forum
    then create a new one to call mick a liar.