Page 2 of 122 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: RED. MIST. PROMOTIONS (Jamie Rees & Brian Aitken)

Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar

Seriously, no one saw this coming? lol
    http://www.facebook.com/craig.st.clair666 ME

"That was how i got my first soapy titwank!
    Listening is cool and shit." BlackdogMMA

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Shut up, of course it is!!
    To right you have to name and shame the people who make a mockery out of our sport
    3-5-1

They can advertise for an event, but with no Cage! No Fighters, and maybe no venue....... Won't be much of an event

Pro MMA Lightweight Fighter 1-2-0 Team 580 MMA Barnsley

Ross

Quote Originally Posted by CraigSt.Clair View Post
    Seriously, no one saw this coming? lol
    Seriously... I did.

Avoid like the plague and spread the word throughout the MMA community, they seem like total novices

Spread the word Ross, or email me the links for the sheffield forum etc and I will get on to it.

Oh dear.... after the attitude he showed on the other Red Mist thread its hardly a surprise tho!

Sheffield Forum thread: http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/show...682449&page=11

I hope you get your money back mate

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRabbit View Post
    Sheffield Forum thread: http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/show...682449&page=11

I hope you get your money back mate
    Thanks for posting that up, it makes interesting reading! The idea that fighters have to sell tickets before they can be paid their purses is an interesting one! The usual thing is purse/expenses AND a ticket deal. It's not fair or right that fighters should spend time and effort training then fighting just for the promoter to make money, fighters are the promoter's bread and butter and to have them treated this way is beyond scandalous.
    The night didn't 'flow' well at all it was a mess, medicals were late and rushed with the show starting late. Fighters were left upstairs uncalled and didn't know they were on until they heard their music being played. There was no sense of organisation, no sense that the promoter even thought he knew what he was doing. The tickets were far too expensive but I guess provided the promoter with a nice nest egg. How about paying the people who provided the essential services for the show? Never mind organising the next show with fighters who don't know they are on the card, pay the fighters from the last one and I really, really advise you to pay Mick for his services!
    Last edited by The Tez; 30-03-2011 at 07:48 PM.