Page 3 of 122 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: RED. MIST. PROMOTIONS (Jamie Rees & Brian Aitken)

Thanks for putting the thread on the Sheffield Forum. I want everyone to know what a pair of chancers these guys are! Having read the thread on the Sheffield forum I have the following observations:

1. Yes it was a good event, thanks to the fighters (Who mostly didnt get paid)
    2. The Cage and MC (Who didnt get paid)

I wounder if the DJ got paid, the venue etc..........

And your next event is on 15th April............................ I bet that gets cancelled for some obscure reason which is the fault of someone else!!!

BTW: Sonny Carr and the rest of the fighters from Team Shotai Kai will not be on your next fight card, so stop advertising any matches which include any of my fighters.

Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar

Does Aaron know how his name has been this badly besmirched? I think he should post an announcement about it, yes I am being serious, I'd hate to see someone who actually does the right things in this sport get wrongly lumped into this
    http://www.facebook.com/craig.st.clair666 ME

"That was how i got my first soapy titwank!
    Listening is cool and shit." BlackdogMMA

Who are these two mugs and where have they come from. Brian wears a bjj gi with a black belt but I am told by a very good source that he is traditional ju-jitsu and does not hold any grade in bjj (why the lie? Why pretend to be a bjj and mma coach when you are not?) Jamie is just a liar! A few questions guys:

1. Why did you lie to me all day and tell me you had the money to pay for the Cage and my work at your event when you knew that you didn't have the money?
    2. Why did you hide away from fighters after you had promised the fighters 50 expences plus a ticket deal?
    3. Why did you advertise IAN FREEMAN being at your event when you knew he wouldn't be there? (does Ian know you used his name?)
    4. Why have you advertised guys being on your next event such as Sonny Carr, Billy Glossop etc when you knew these guys would not fight on the event.
    5. Why not answer your phone when I called and sent you texts today about the cheque you guys bounced on me today Brian?

You guys are cowards and liars! Get out of our sport before you do any more damage! MUGS!

I agree to an extent. Aaron is a real martial artist though and not a wannabe and a man who always keeps his word (not like these mugs)

Quote Originally Posted by Pride & Glory View Post
    Who are these two mugs and where have they come from. Brian wears a bjj gi with a black belt but I am told by a very good source that he is traditional ju-jitsu and does not hold any grade in bjj (why the lie? Why pretend to be a bjj and mma coach when you are not?)
    Yep, that's true. When asked for his credentials and background in MMA (on another sheffield forum thread) he said that he's watched some DVDs and read a few instructionals.

Lol.......... Probably watched a DVD on promoting an event and thought they could do that as well......... What was the name of the film? ..........................

Did these guys go to the same school as Charlie Green and Nicola Middleton aka NJM...I heard these Red Mist guys were buying a guy in Barnsley...ill do some digging
    Pro MMA Lightweight Fighter 1-2-0 Team 580 MMA Barnsley

Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pride & Glory View Post
    I agree to an extent. Aaron is a real martial artist though and not a wannabe and a man who always keeps his word (not like these mugs)
    My point exactly mate, I would hate for people not in the know to simply see the name and associate Aaron with this joke
    http://www.facebook.com/craig.st.clair666 ME

"That was how i got my first soapy titwank!
    Listening is cool and shit." BlackdogMMA

Aaron has been in the sport for many years both as a respected trainer and fighter. These guys are not respected by anyone and are just trying to cash in on other peoples hard work and good reputations.