Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: UCMMA Heavy Weight Title a joke?

He does reply to tell me to jog on or fuck off every now and again but Sledge does most of the talking from within the anus.

My successes/failures are not relevant and you know nothing of either.

The last thread I created was slating BAMMA from memory because I felt a bit let down by there show.

But what is the relevance, what i have said is correct with regards to the UCMMA title and their rankings and what they lack.

Can you argue against them or are you just going to throw around random insults? (tramp ? you toenail)
    I doubt you can because if your posts are any indication of your intellect then Im really not expecting much from you in the future say perhaps a picture drawn with crayons.
    Last edited by BakedBean; 31-03-2011 at 03:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BakedBean View Post
    He does reply to tell me to jog on or fuck off every now and again but Sledge does most of the talking from within the anus.

My successes/failures are not relevant and you know nothing of either.

The last thread I created was slating BAMMA from memory because I felt a bit let down by there show.

But what is the relevance, what i have said is correct with regards to the UCMMA title and their rankings and what they lack.

Can you argue against them or are you just going to throw around random insults? (tramp ? you toenail)
    I doubt you can because if your posts are any indication of your intellect then Im really not expecting much from you in the future say perhaps a picture drawn with crayons.
    That's just poor grammar for someone of your intellect
    ''All you have to do is follow three simple rules. One, never underestimate your opponent. Expect the unexpected. Two, take it outside. Never start anything inside the bar unless it's absolutely necessary. And three, be nice''

Quote Originally Posted by Begbie View Post
    That's just poor grammar for someone of your intellect
    LOL, I know, my grammar and spelling sucks.

Stav is the man

The thing is, Mr Bean, that the more you stir up controversy with your errant wit and vulcanesque logic the more that everyone reads this thread and gets more involved with the UCMMA title picture.

They may have positive or negative views but the very British art of slating something and seeming bitter when doing it just makes people like you less and, as a result, root more for UCMMA.

It's clear that they don't need your help otherwise it be called BBMMA anyhow.
    16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/

BBMMA , I like that! But from what I read on here promoting is a nightmare if your a novice so no danger of that happening in the future.

I am not trying to damage UCMMA, I admit that sometimes I like to wind people up but I am a genuine fan and want better MMA on Sky, if that makes me a bad person who nobody likes, ill be that.

With UFC's purchase of Strikeforce it leaves the market even more open for established promotions to grow.

All im asking for is better quality mixed martial arts and not just cage fighting, if this is a sport then it should be competative but I appretiate that there is a balance as it needs to get new fans and make money, people are always crying out for a governing body but realistically a governing body will not put up with allot of bullshit that goes on and these forums will be full of people hating on them because some of the people leading the way at the moment are not preparing the industry for an authority and thus will reject and rebel against it when it finally arrives.

Am I so wrong for wanting to find out who the best fighters at each weight are in this country and watch it on Sky? Really? is that too much to ask? is that being a hater?

Quote Originally Posted by BakedBean View Post
    You are to intelligent debate what a gorilla is to embroidery needlework.

Why thank you

Hahaha very good, I always wondered how Primark managed to buy/sell clothes so cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge View Post

Why thank you
    Too funny.