Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Swingers Clubs

Default Swingers Clubs

Evening

Seriously tempted to go to a swingers club and see what its like. Has anyone ever been (own up ) ? And if so what did you think?

These are the kinds of people who will be joining you -

Speaking from experience?

I've never been but from what I've heard single males are not welcome. You need to hook up with a filthy chick and go with her.

If you find a group of filthy chicks who are members I am willing to provide security for them. It's a dangerous world out there.

Sledge: Mod, MC, Ref, and provider of security to groups of filthy chicks* message for details

*said group must be members of a swingers club
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

Never been but got a few friends "in the know", single males generally not welcome (as already stated) but, if it's a bit of swinging you're after, there is an easier way - websites my friend!!! If you want to know the address, pm me. Again, not something I use (just cos I'd feel a bit dodgy) but I know a load of people who do and pretty much, whenever they want to "get some", they do!!!

Please PM me the website to errr ............ help out my security business.

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge View Post
    Please PM me the website to errr ............ help out my security business.
    Done, enjoy!!!

Apparently, supposedly, I overheard this....honest... if you're a single guy, it was a big no no to attempt to ask a lady for some 'you know what' at this particular swingers club that I, er, I mean, my mate went too. You get a drink and just be polite. The 'rule' is to wait for them to approach you. Especially if they're married or have a fella. If you're successful and a lady approaches you, it's always on her terms. It's about what she wants and where she wants it put (and by whom), as opposed to yourself just charging in deep. They like their boundaries. Respect the boundaries or your outta there. If you like being in control, this may be hard work for you. They can also be quite cliquey, especially if you're a newb. So I've heard...ahem.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky14 View Post
    Never been but got a few friends "in the know", single males generally not welcome (as already stated) but, if it's a bit of swinging you're after, there is an easier way - websites my friend!!! If you want to know the address, pm me. Again, not something I use (just cos I'd feel a bit dodgy) but I know a load of people who do and pretty much, whenever they want to "get some", they do!!!
    definately sounds like 'your friends' know whats what