Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Swingers Clubs

Quote Originally Posted by Temeura View Post
    These are the kinds of people who will be joining you -

That just ended me, hahaha.
    Tea Drinker for Life, but preaching tolerance for the Children of Coffee.

Depending on the club policy, some will only allow a few single males per night and some will allow zero. Where single males are allowed, they are usually charged an increased entry fee. It's very sexist as some clubs allow single females in for free!! Couples are the norm though and cliquey is actually an understatement.

Most have separate rooms as sexual activity is not always allowed in the bar area. Most of these rooms will have some form of viewing area for people who like to be watched, and considering the fact that not many/any single men are allowed in there always seemed to be plenty of perverts around (probably waiting for an invite to plug into a vacant hole).

Don't go expecting everyone to look like Arianny either, I'd say there may be 2 to 3 people max (if you're lucky) that you'd actually want to stick your cock inside (and everyone else will be sniffing around these too). Most of the women will be boilers or pigs that you would simply not consider pegging.

It may be worthwhile going for shits and giggles - just to confirm that ugly birds do get the ride too sometimes. People watching in there is funny too, what some people wear (or don't wear) is quite funny - although I think most like you to walk around in at least a towel. Some of the (ahem) ladies get away with walking around in sexy underwear, at least it probably looked sexy on the mannequin.

In fact, anyone with a half decent girlfriend will leave realising what a good thing they already have.
    6 out of 7 people say they enjoy gang rape

Quote Originally Posted by clarky14 View Post
    Never been but got a few friends "in the know", single males generally not welcome (as already stated) but, if it's a bit of swinging you're after, there is an easier way - websites my friend!!! If you want to know the address, pm me. Again, not something I use (just cos I'd feel a bit dodgy) but I know a load of people who do and pretty much, whenever they want to "get some", they do!!!
    pm me buddy 'my friend' is interested

Quote Originally Posted by Wendle View Post
    Depending on the club policy, some will only allow a few single males per night and some will allow zero. Where single males are allowed, they are usually charged an increased entry fee. It's very sexist as some clubs allow single females in for free!! Couples are the norm though and cliquey is actually an understatement.

Most have separate rooms as sexual activity is not always allowed in the bar area. Most of these rooms will have some form of viewing area for people who like to be watched, and considering the fact that not many/any single men are allowed in there always seemed to be plenty of perverts around (probably waiting for an invite to plug into a vacant hole).

Don't go expecting everyone to look like Arianny either, I'd say there may be 2 to 3 people max (if you're lucky) that you'd actually want to stick your cock inside (and everyone else will be sniffing around these too). Most of the women will be boilers or pigs that you would simply not consider pegging.

It may be worthwhile going for shits and giggles - just to confirm that ugly birds do get the ride too sometimes. People watching in there is funny too, what some people wear (or don't wear) is quite funny - although I think most like you to walk around in at least a towel. Some of the (ahem) ladies get away with walking around in sexy underwear, at least it probably looked sexy on the mannequin.

In fact, anyone with a half decent girlfriend will leave realising what a good thing they already have.
    It's something I wanna do, maybe as a one-off, just out of curiosity.

Were you one of the perverts moping about outside

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy snuka View Post
    Were you one of the perverts moping about outside
    I'm usually the one holding the door open with my free hand. lol
    6 out of 7 people say they enjoy gang rape

Never been but got a few friends "in the know", single males generally not welcome (as already stated) but, if it's a bit of swinging you're after, there is an easier way - websites my friend!!! If you want to know the address, pm me. Again, not something I use (just cos I'd feel a bit dodgy) but I know a load of people who do and pretty much, whenever they want to "get some", they do!!!
    i got this erm.. friend... yer thats it this friend who wants to investigate it so if you could pm it i will pass it on to my errrr friend
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

a fella i used to work withs missus talked him into going with her. she got ran through left right and centre and he just stood at the side wanking himself off. they got divorced a couple of weeks later

I seen this programme that showed this woman and her husband going to a party, chatting away in the car, on the way there. She was putting her lippy on and doing her eyeshadow and stuff. When they got there, her husband got to watch his wife get on her knees, whilst 10 naked male chubbsters wrist one off and shoot over her head and face (I think it's called 'Bukkake'..... Okay, I know it's called that!) And then, because it turns him on so much, he goes home and has sex with her. WRONG!

My friend has also asked me if you could PM me this info... for some research for his dissertation...

This is the most entertaining thread for years