Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2012, end of the world?

steve_langford

Default 2012, end of the world?

A guy I work with is OBSESSED with the Mayan calendar, solar flares, the north pole switching with the south pole and just about anything that is going to cause the end of the world on 21-12-2012.
    Do any of you guys believe in this stuff? It's actually quite interesting when you look into it. Especially the 12th planet and Mayan calendar stuff.

I have some fairly complex and interesting theories on this, which i cant really be assed to post as iv had a shit shift and im half way through eating my tea.

But Look up Planet X, NIBIRU, Annunaki etc. Its some really cool stuff if your open minded.

As for believing it, im more interested in the theories than a follower. But its not as if the human race didnt deserve it if it happens lol
    This is not a gif. It is an actual video of Fedor doing infinate press ups.
    3-0-0

steve_langford

Please post when you've had your tea! I'm really keen on seeing other peoples views on the subject.

Doubt it will happen but not writing it off!!

I watched this the other day, was not too bad a watch! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOWWIDT910I

ps - we can write off is "Xenu" the main from space or a mountain that Tom Cruise etc believe in!
    Last edited by ss1; 02-04-2011 at 08:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jak-TapouT- View Post
    I have some fairly complex and interesting theories on this, which i cant really be assed to post as iv had a shit shift and im half way through eating my tea.

But Look up Planet X, NIBIRU, Annunaki etc. Its some really cool stuff if your open minded.

As for believing it, im more interested in the theories than a follower. But its not as if the human race didnt deserve it if it happens lol
    for some reason i had a little chortle at the first two lines of your post mate. As for the end of the world shit, i reckon you have to take all that solar flare banter pretty serious actually, you just never know.
    Bullshit I can't hear you. Sound off like you got a pair!

It's all absolute horse shite.

Dr Sledge

Meh. If it really happens, I can't do shit about it anyway so why stress myself?

the world doesn't end when humans die out? it will be here a long, long time after we're extinct!

as for 2012, a load of fucking bollocks. considering nasa and about a million astronomers/scientist have come out to say as much I think we're safe for now.

Quote Originally Posted by ss1 View Post
    Doubt it will happen but not writing it off!!

I watched this the other day, was not too bad a watch! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOWWIDT910I

ps - we can write off is "Xenu" the main from space or a mountain that Tom Cruise etc believe in!
    That video was the biggest pile of cringe i have seen in a long time.
    paraphrasing "solar flares could wipe out a couple of power stations, maybe more"
    "you're saying they'll take out half the country?"
    "erm.. yeah"
    "shit! the whole country is going to go into anarchy"
    "the government has a couple of bunkers to keep key staff safe"
    "all the rich and powerful people are going to hide in bunkers while we all die?"
    i had to stop after that, it was making my ears hurt with ridiculous exaggeration

load.....of.....wank

just like 2000 was going to be a technology implosion sending the world into crisis....
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT