Thread: Magazines

Default Magazines

Do people still read Magazines ?

Just picked up a copy of 'Mens Health' not even sure why as I havent bought a magazine in ages , first 8 pages are adverts ! wtf !

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

I buy Viz magazine every so often but it's shit now really. just the odd gem in there, worth it for a journey or lazy sunday.

I used to like the UFC magazine but got bored of it and don't miss it at all.

i used to but now i download them on torrent sites instead in pdf form. like you say, most of the mag is full of adverts so i begrudge paying all that money for them.

Yep, I don't buy them anymore!

I think men's fitness per 1/2 page advert is around 1000 per issue lol. Like 30% of the magazine is adverts it's crazy.

I used to buy FHM every month but only buy it every so often now. Kinda got put off by the fact that they made the issues shorter and added more ads....wtf?!

Like everyone else says, there's about 10 pages of ads before you get to any actual content!

i buy FO whenever I can find it, would get a subscription but the subs offers are shite at the minute. Iv got about 60 copies of FO and MMA Unlimited in the house, funny to see how things change when its all documented in magazines

People who sit on the bog and don't read a magazine are uncivilised and uncouth. Hope that answers your question.
    Tea Drinker for Life, but preaching tolerance for the Children of Coffee.

Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nimmy View Post
    i buy FO whenever I can find it, would get a subscription but the subs offers are shite at the minute. Iv got about 60 copies of FO and MMA Unlimited in the house, funny to see how things change when its all documented in magazines
    Same view as me right there, I also bought Train Hard, Fight Easy last few month, excellent mag
    http://www.facebook.com/craig.st.clair666 ME

"That was how i got my first soapy titwank!
    Listening is cool and shit." BlackdogMMA

I like Bizzare and Nuts